GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,008 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Ogre» Forums » Variants

Subject: FanMade PANEUROPEAN OGREs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T K
msg tools
mb
Here are my FanMade PANEUROPEAN OGREs.

They have been iterated over the years into their final versions you see here. They were all inspired by the release of the OGRE Deluxe Edition in 2012 and using Henry Cobbs OGRE CALCULATOR http://www.hcobb.com/gev/ogrecalc.html and discussion in the SJGs OGRE Forum. http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24 In fact I credit Henry for the MANTICORE and HYDRA because he asked what would happen if you put a Mark3 front on a Fencer rear chassis.

I used ovals instead of squares for damage record keeping as a personal preference.
The movement is Imho easier to see on these because each movement increment is in a bracket and at-a-glance friendly.

AU Values and Sizes are still pending. We have no point established values for LRS (Long Range Secondary) Batteries or OGRE operated lasers (Olasers).
OGREs equipped with lasers were often called "LOGREs" pronounced "lowgers" short for Laser OGREs.

The MOBILE OLASER TOWER currently has no Custom Chipboard Unit for it.

These are all better viewed on my Flicker Page.
Please take a look at the new weapon and abilities listed in the descriptions for each unit under their images.
You can print the Unit Card Record Sheet out there:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128248274@N05/albums/721576880...

Here are the units with their background stories which are still WorksInProgress and custom FanMade units using the OGRE DE 3D chipboard units:

Brought to you by the Paneuropean Ministry Of Peace

The material presented here is my original creation, intended for use with the OGRE system from Steve Jackson Games.
This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.

OGRE is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games.
All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html

OGRE is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Tim Kauffman and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the www.sjgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job.

It has been a long time and I've long ago lost lock on who's who between the Pan Europeans and the Combine.

Can you provide a brief reminder?

If the Russians fought the Germans in the Ogre Era, would one be Pan Europe and the other the Combine?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Combine" is properly the 'North American Combine' -- think NAFTA on steroids, it's one continental government. The Paneuropeans are everything NATO and Warsaw Pact, except the U.K., which still sides with the Combine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mack_me_Bucko wrote:
The "Combine" is properly the 'North American Combine' -- think NAFTA on steroids, it's one continental government. The Paneuropeans are everything NATO and Warsaw Pact, except the U.K., which still sides with the Combine.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Lewis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey TK . Went to your flickr page. Planning on posting any info regarding the ACE GEV units or leaving that on the forums?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
msg tools
mb
Hi Keith, sorry for the radio silence.

I recently had a breakthrough moment in GEV Ace development and am in the process of finalizing the rules.

The rules will also be showcased in my previous, now deleted from STEAM Scenario SMOKE ON THE WATER featuring a new map with mission objectives and GEV Ace progression.

I want to run it past Drew first though to see if it's OGREzine worthy, if not, I'll post it on my Fliker Page, the OGRE Forums and OGRE GEV BATTLE SUIT SHOCKWAVE...Rogue Ogre style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Lewis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the AO, We miss you . By the BY di you ever post up the mashup pictures and instructions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
msg tools
mb
Not yet. Can't say when...but as soon as possible whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.