1 Posts

Ogre» Forums » Variants

Subject: FanMade PANEUROPEAN OGREs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T K
msg tools
Here are my FanMade PANEUROPEAN OGREs.

They have been iterated over the years into the "near final" versions you see here. They were inspired by the release of the OGRE Deluxe Edition in 2012 and using Henry Cobbs OGRE CALCULATOR http://www.hcobb.com/gev/ogrecalc.html and discussion in the SJGs OGRE Forum. http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24 In fact I credit Henry for the MANTICORE and HYDRA because he asked what would happen if you put a Mark3 front on a Fencer rear chassis. I made up a Unit Card for the PIKEMAN (with my own spin on the Paneuropean style design) because we do not currently have a official one...and because I had a open slot.

I used ovals instead of squares for damage record keeping as a personal preference.
The movement is Imho easier to see on these because each movement increment is in a bracket and at-a-glance friendly.

Please note the AU Costs are pending because we have no point values for LRS (Long Range Secondary) Batteries or OGRE operated lasers (Olasers).
OGREs equipped with lasers were often called "LOGREs" pronounced "lowgers" short for Laser OGREs.

The Sizes for the LANCER, BASILISK, MEDUSA (called LaserOGREs or LOGREs), JAVELIN, MANTICORE and HYDRA are also not final and pending.
(For example, how much do Olasers or LRS Batteries add to the units size?)

These are all better viewed on my Flicker Page.
Please take a look at the new weapon and abilities listed in the descriptions for each unit under their images.
You can print the Unit Card Record Sheet out there:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128248274@N05/albums/721576880...

Here are the units with their background stories which are still WorksInProgress and custom FanMade units using the OGRE DE 3D chipboard units:

Brought to you by the Paneuropean Ministry Of Peace

The material presented here is my original creation, intended for use with the OGRE system from Steve Jackson Games.
This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.

OGRE is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games.
All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html

OGRE is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Tim Kauffman and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the www.sjgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.