Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey hive mind,
I am off to a 2 week vacation in Léon, GTO, on Wednesday and i thought maybe someone can tell me if there is anything to shop for game wise. I am a german guy, obsessed with games and dice, searching for stuff that I couldn't get at home (besides Gorilla Glue which i have already on the shopping list )
Thank you in advance
Kolja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure your house is locked up, a well known neighbour will watch it for you and for God Sakes, don't post it on facebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do, my parents will, and of course not!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Tirado
Mexico
Benito Juarez
DF
flag msg tools
Llevamos los mejores juegos a tu mesa
badge
Visítanos en Youtube
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few mexican games that have not been released worldwide. Maybe you can contact the designers through BGG and ask them for a copy of their games. There's a small gaming community in Leon and there's a game store called Leon de Cartón, I heard both of them are nice dudes. The mexican games I recall off top of my head are:

- Cazadores de Fósiles
- Jardín Botánico de Tehuacán
- La tumba del rey Pakal
- NecronomiCORP
- TerroriXico
- "Tierra y Libertad" The Mexican Revolution Game
- Tricksters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem that I have with Léon de Cartón is, they don't have a website and there Facebook account only has there zip code, no complete address... But maybe our friends here can help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flashhawk wrote:
Problem that I have with Léon de Cartón is, they don't have a website and there Facebook account only has there zip code, no complete address... But maybe our friends here can help

Well, maybe the best option would be to send a private message to El León De Cartón on Facebook and ask them about their shop address. They usually answer within a day.
Besides El León de Cartón I don't know any other place in León, Guanajuato to buy modern board games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.