Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Some of you have been waiting a long time for this: Evolution: The Video Game is now live on Kickstarter. It's based on the Evolution you know and love, but it's also more than that. This Kickstarter campaign is your only chance to get a copy of the beta-version of the game until the game launches in Spring of next year.

We've built an internal team of 7 experienced developers that have been working for 2.5 years towards the goal of crafting the best digital tabletop game ever made.

Key features

fully cross-platform for Steam (Mac & PC), iOS, and Android
fast and fluid: you can play a game in 10 minutes
beautiful animations that enhance gameplay instead of slowing it down
online multiplayer that matches you with similarly skilled players
campaigns offering new ways to play that don't exist in the physical version of the game
a learn-by-playing tutorial that makes learning effortless

Because we have a big chunk of the development under our belts already, backers will have access to the beta the day the campaign ends. The rewards are loaded with in-game content only for backers. But we absolutely need your help to get us over the finish line. Back Evolution: The Video Game now.

With Gratitude,
The North Star Team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Skywalker
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!

FYI
Your last link has an erroneous bracket at the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lmSkywalker wrote:
Awesome!

FYI
Your last link has an erroneous bracket at the end.

Fixed! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I vaguely remember my Kickstarter copy of Climate including a card with a URL and code regarding Digital Evolution. I recall punching it in, but not what it gained me. Does anyone else? I think there was a promise of an exclusive avatar, but I thought there was something else too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
instabacked
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brevity exceeds allocated space
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you're like me and balk at the $71 price for base Evolution on Amazon, the $50 KS tier includes the base game and both digital versions. Great value!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
If things go as planned with the Kickstarter, CLIMATE will be the next project in the cue!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Galarza
msg tools
Backed!

It feels strange that its just vanilla Evolution but I came in with Climate, which is so perfect and so natural that it feels like it was always part of the game. But I am patient.

If Steam is mobile then I can give a copy to my brother, but if not that's fine too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.