Wally West
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Zug Zug
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like this game. That said, I definitely feel like I would like some additional cards/I have explored a number of the games stragities. It "feels" like there is missing content from this game.

Is there any rumor on when an expansion will be published?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktoria Chernova
Russia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Let's say, it is quite possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally West
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Zug Zug
mbmbmbmbmb
So... "Quite Possible" means what. Do I have to arm wrestle ya? Defeat you in honorable hand to hand combat? Hefty Bribe?

Can I sign up to play-test?

*(Edit)- Normaly expansions for me are "unwelcome things", new rules drop out of nowhere or complicate the game or slow it down in a needless way. In this instance I feel like I've been playing the "basic" game- it's really smooth and runs well at high RPM but I'm ready for some diffrent roads and more complex player interaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktoria Chernova
Russia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Quote:
Can I sign up to play-test?

If you will be in Russia in the nearest year - let us know, I think it will be interesting to know opinion player from the other culture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Curran
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Would love to see more advisors added to the game and of course more races. I was shocked when I didn't see the Sakkra as one of the races.

I love the game though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.