Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1344 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [54] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: The Cabin in the Woods, Part 5- Game over! The world survives another year. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two Halloweens ago, 15 adventurers first explored the Cabin, getting quickly murdered by the Evil Twins (and winning a Wolfy for Best Theme). On a Friday the 13th, another 16 took their chances, this time managing to survive the wrath of the Unicorn. Last Halloween, 17 players got murdered by Dismemberment Goblins. And at CabinCon, 16 people managed to stop the zombie uprising. In the fall of 2016, the Four Horsemen wreaked havoc on the 17 unsuspecting players, but in the Spring of 2017, the 30+ CabinCon guests managed to survive despite the facility killing off the Tropes. There have been false claims, entertaining gifs, and best of all, lots of blood.

This Halloween, it's time to return to the Cabin in the Woods!

Note: Balance is not guaranteed. In fact, the game is slightly skewed towards evil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Cabin in the Woods, Part 5- N0 and Sign-Up Thread
Team Evil

There are two evil teams in this game: the unknown horror that was unleashed during D0 and The Facility.

The Facility

There will be two members of The Facility, Sitterson and Hadley. They will receive their roles at the beginning of the game and are one of the Evil Teams. They share a chat throughout the entire game.

Unlike traditional Evil Teams, they do not get a night kill. Instead, they will be given opportunities along the way to influence the game, just like the employees of the facility did in real life. They will also be able to view for members of the Horror Trope Team each night.

Their win condition is for all members of the Horror Trope Team to be killed*, but it isn't a solo victory. If they are successful, their victory will immediately be announced, their identities will be revealed, and they will be removed from the game. *The Virgin does not have to die, but she has to suffer. So if the other members of the HTT have died and a kill attempt happened in the Virgin at some point, the Facility will will.

Team Good:

Team consists of an unknown number of Cabin Guests* (villagers) and the Horror Trope Team. They win by eliminating all members of the unknown evil team.

The Horror Trope Team

The Virgin- Is unable to die before the other members of The Horror Trope Team. If targeted for death while other members are still alive, The Virgin will survive. Views for other members of the HTT each night. If found, they will be told who she is.

The Fool- Immune to all influence by The Facility. Registers as a negative on their night views for members of the Horror Trope Team. Views for members of The Facility each night.

The Whore- Shares a chat with The Jock.

The Jock- Shares a chat with The Whore. Brutal on death.

The Scholar- Views for team (Unknown Evil, HTT, and Cabin Guests). No N0 view. The Facility show up as Cabin Guests to The Scholar.

Unknown Evil Team:

Bets have been made, and evil has been unleashed. Something is coming after the group in the Cabin. Or maybe it's already inside.

This post will be updated with Evil roles as they are revealed during the game.

Roles:
????

*There is a chance that there may be a cabin guest or two with special abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR VETERAN CABIN PLAYERS

This run WILL have standard victory conditions for good, but it's going to be a bit of a twist on the earlier games. It WILL include some player interaction elements beyond just the normal lynch/night phase. It will have a two hour night and will be limited to 13-17 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Hold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Hold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
AlwaysIdle
cvb2009
dejojam1
Misterdeadpool
monogarden
ortho_
PaperF
pilotbob
Quaseymoto
RoyalApe
Serious Sloth
SerWave
theknightofcups
whirlingdervish
xandryyte

15 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1847868

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guybrush Threepwood
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Mighty Pirate
mbmbmbmbmb
First.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syntax3rror wrote:
First.

OMG

That might be my favorite serious face ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mega-Sloth 47
msg tools
badge
Is the Scholar different this run?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lena Oxton
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Cheers, love!
badge
The cavalry's here!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up to trigger sexy witches on Cassandra
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Serious Sloth wrote:
Is the Scholar different this run?

Not from last run, but I did change it for last run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
I see heartless people...
mbmbmbmbmb
In to be the NK'd Hadley again...or was I Sitterson?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
o.O This isn't rainbow level of speed filling, but it's still pretty damn fast.

I won't expand the player count, but if there's enough interest, I'd run two simultaneously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amaterasu
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, this is already full?!

Sign me up as a replacement, please? Or first signup if you decide to run two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternate List:

Quaseymoto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg has been blocked at my company and cassy is restricted, so I'm basically only mobile during the day. I'm either going to change the deadline to later or need a co-mod. Please let me know your thoughts about those options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
"...what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive too."
mb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Bgg has been blocked at my company and cassy is restricted, so I'm basically only mobile during the day. I'm either going to change the deadline to later or need a co-mod. Please let me know your thoughts about those options.

To later in the afternoon, or the evening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably 5pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
In for whatever.

I have slight preference to be a co-mod rather than change times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lena Oxton
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Cheers, love!
badge
The cavalry's here!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

Sounds like you need a new job whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wants to co-mod, so we'll do that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Sounds like you need a new job whistle

Yeah. Time to actually start applying to things in DC. Lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
"...what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive too."
mb
I removed myself because I shouldn't be playing something time consuming next week, sorry. If you need another co-mod I'm here though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

Do you have admin access to your PC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [54] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.