BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: Tyler, TX and Surrounding Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neon Blue
United States
flag msg tools
Greetings Everyone,

I just moved back to Texas from Japan and am on the hunt for new gaming groups. Reply or send me a message if you're interested in meeting up at Ground Zero, Geek World, or my place in Tyler at some point.

My profile will show you my collection, but I enjoy most types of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Blue
United States
flag msg tools
Bumping and update:

Some friends and I have started playing games more Saturdays than not. Rising Sun, Greater Western Trail, Blood Rage, Sagrada, and a few others have hit the table recently. If you are interested in playing in Tyler, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Blue
United States
flag msg tools
It's been a few months since a bump. The group is growing, and we still play once a week or so. Terraforming Mars, Clans of Caledonia, Hansa Teutonica, and plenty of small games have been played recently.

Reply or message me if you're interested in playing in Tyler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Blue
United States
flag msg tools
7 or so months since a bump. Always looking for more. My collection seems to be growing more than my days played! Help me remedy this situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Blue
United States
flag msg tools
7 month update: still playing -- last week was a couple of games of Tokaido and a few weeks back saw Rising Sun and Smiths of Winterforge. Send me a message if you are interested in playing in Tyler, Geek World, Game Zero, or elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls