Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Long overdue late summer/early fall math trade.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Trade Geeklist: Canadian Math Trade - Summer 2017 Edition

Request GeekList: Canadian Math Trade - Summer 2017 Edition - Requests

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Wednesday Sep 27th 10:00 PM EDT to Thursday Oct 5th 11:00 PM EDT

Want List Submissions: Thursday Oct 5th 11:00 PM EDT to Sunday Oct 8th 11:00 PM EDT

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of one (1) Gift Certificate entry and one (1) Geek Gold entry per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

Each Gift Certificate recipient is required to pay any and all fees due to BGG. Check out the following link for full info: Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.

8. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

9. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

10. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, Oct 5th, 2017, 11:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, Oct 8th, 2017, 11:00 PM EDT
%End%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reserved #1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reserved #2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom in Toronto
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth mentioning that Canada Post is offering FREE SHIPPING (and possibly free Pickup too!) on Tuesdays in October for Small Business members (free to signup). (thanks to use Bien for posting this in the other MT forum).

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/free-ship...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mr_skills wrote:
Worth mentioning that Canada Post is offering FREE SHIPPING (and possibly free Pickup too!) on Tuesdays in October for Small Business members (free to signup). (thanks to use Bien for posting this in the other MT forum).

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/free-ship...

Just to add:
"Members are entitled to one free Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ shipment within Canada on each of October 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2017, from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm Local Time. Qualifying shipments must be processed using the Canada Post Snap Ship online tool in conjunction with a unique promotional code that will be displayed at www.canadapost.ca/freetuesdays on each of October 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2017. Each promotional code is valid only on the day it is displayed and can be used only once per customer number. Qualifying shipments must have a maximum actual or volumetric weight of 5 kg (11 lb.). All other features, options and services except for those defined herein are excluded from this offer. "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I Church
Canada
Creighton
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
This is for small business, how do you sign up if you don't have a business name?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to leave it blank- it wasn't a required field when I signed up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chang
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for running the trade, Ox!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A little less than 48 hours remaining to get your games in for trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last day to get your games in for trade. Deadline is tonight at 11 PM EDT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And we're done. Deadline to submit your wantlist is Sunday night at 11:00 PM EDT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Yang
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about my extra gift cards ($10 and $50), I knew the rules, forgot them, and failed to follow them. By the time I realized my mistake it was already too late to edit the entries.

I will include blank wants for those extra gift cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Item 961: Greenland
It's the FIRST edition. I'm locked out of changing it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to remind everyone because it seemed to happen to more than a few people in the last trade...

Make sure your want lists are submitted properly!!! If you do not get a confirmation email in your geekmail saying that your want list has been submitted, then you didn't do it properly. Make sure you get that confirmation email.

Some people were pretty upset last trade as they didn't do it right (maybe their first trade) and they didn't know to check for that confirmation email in their geekmail.

THanks everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Item 1332: Arkwright
It's the second edition with the corrected boards.

I'm really screwing up this time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kazmaier
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reminder, shooshoo!

Also, I didn't catch two questions on my listings:
- #1179 (Chinatown) is the new 2014 English/French ZMAN version
- #1215 (The Voyages of Marco Polo) is the English version
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maschinenmensch
Canada
Sooke
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Item #1074. I mistakenly listed my copy of "New Haven" as possibly having a "scribble" on the box front. On closer inspection I would say it definitely is the signature of the designer, Brian Leet, in silver pen. Below the signature is written "GoF 2014" (which I have to assume means "Gathering of Friends 2014", which Brian Leet did indeed attend). I can provide a photo if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Overexposed wrote:
Item #1074. I mistakenly listed my copy of "New Haven" as possibly having a "scribble" on the box front. On closer inspection I would say it definitely is the signature of the designer, Brian Leet, in silver pen. Below the signature is written "GoF 2014" (which I have to assume means "Gathering of Friends 2014", which Brian Leet did indeed attend). I can provide a photo if you're interested.

That's a quality scribble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing wantlists from 7 users. Will give them a few more minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Results have been computed and we have a user with arbitrage. Now I have to edit wantlists and re-run things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Shane
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
And that happens even when we can submit only 1 GC :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Thompson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the work Ox. Especially when you shouldn't need to deal with these kinds of extra annoyances.
CT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Results have now been posted (still marked as pending). Going to do a quick double-check on them before marking them official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Thompson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like someone still has 3 different GCs in the trade
Ct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.