Popular Tags: [View All]
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am subscribed to the "Android versions of actual boardgames" geeklist, but I have it configured to notify me on new items, not new comments. So when there's a new item, I get an entry in my "GeekLists" subscription.

Normally, the link to Android versions of actual boardgames points directly to the first new item. However, now it just points to the Geeklist only, making it impossible to determine what the new item is:

https://imgur.com/a/i3Jdr

As you can see, there is no "#xxxxxxx" (where xxxxxxx would be the item number) in the link.

Not only that, but clicking on the link doesn't register as "reading" the subscription, so it always says, "2 geeklist items".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I've had that happen before. No solution found here so would just end up doing a delete and resubscribe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

I'm having a similar problem with "The first sentence..." Geeklist.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/230479/first-sentence-pag...

It suddenly stopped taking me to the new items, then it showed up in my notifications when there were no new items.
I have since unsubscribed, but it continues to appear in my notifications and never goes away. Even without there being new items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tanik wrote:
it continues to appear in my notifications and never goes away. Even without there being new items.

Even after unsubscribing, you have to click on "[mark read]" to clear it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

That's cleared it. I thought actually visiting the thread would have been enough, but that particular feature wasn't working.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.