Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Using Firefox, if you search for a game and get the table listing(s), and use the Status column to add a game to your collection, then go to the game page, the Collection button shows "Loading" and won't load up whatever you did on the table listing.

If you go back to the table listing and remove any tags under Status -- I've been using "Want in Trade" and "Wishlist" -- then go back to the game page, the Collection button works. As long as you only fiddle with the tags there on the game page, it seems to work fine, but as soon as you do anything on the searched table listings Status column, it breaks it again.

EDIT: I am using Firefox 56.0 as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selamat pagi,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I'm using FF 55.0.3 and cannot reproduce this.

I did note another bug specific to the new game page design: making a change on the search results page (or, presumably, anywhere else, including a game page in another tab) will not be reflected when clicking on the collection button on the game page to bring up the mini-window with status buttons. Bringing up the full collection editing interface does query the current status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this, too, but it doesn't have to be from search. Firefox 56.0.

Visiting the game page of any of the games on my wishlist results in a perpetually-unclickable "loading" button where the "add to collection" button is. (The page definitely finishes loading).

I have tried deleting cookies and reloading the page, which sometimes fixes the problem momentarily, but going to other games on my wishlist still displays the loading button, and returning to the page that was made to work then displays the loading button again.

Pages which are not wishlist-tagged for me load fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Seems to be related:

Error in showing games in my collection
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.