Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:

Four days on and ALL the models have retained their shape and have now been painted. I'm very happy with the results and very pleased with this game.

Photos or it never happened.
-Ski

I've put two in the gallery:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3797014/battle-britain

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3797012/battle-britain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick v. Nooij
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great Martin,

I picked up a can of primer at the Scale Model Challenge last sunday.
I'll dig out my citadel paints and give it a go as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine in Melbourne today, and was happy with it. No bendy models and production seems solid. Based on various fora, I was expecting a train wreck of a product, but this is nothing of the sort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Melbourne! Mine can't be too far away, then.
Fingers crossed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Received mine in Melbourne today, and was happy with it. No bendy models and production seems solid. Based on various fora, I was expecting a train wreck of a product, but this nothing of the sort.

I think the thread title is a bit misleading now - perhaps it should be re-titled 'Just received my kickstarter - not as bad as originally thought....'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave in Ledbury wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
Received mine in Melbourne today, and was happy with it. No bendy models and production seems solid. Based on various fora, I was expecting a train wreck of a product, but this nothing of the sort.

I think the thread title is a bit misleading now - perhaps it should be re-titled 'Just received my kickstarter - not as bad as originally thought....'

Agreed, good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sean
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
badge
You wanted the best, You got the best, The hottest band in the World..KISS!
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiewarrior07 wrote:
Dave in Ledbury wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:

Agreed, good idea.

Ditto
Mines ok. I was worried at first but my only issues are 2 He111s with downward bent wings so no real issue there to fix with hot water and 1 Bf110 with a bendy tail. Everything else is spot on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Still waiting for mine to arrive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oliver
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
I meant "is the game itself any good?" I've accepted the situation regarding the plastic models and applaud Will's promise to replace them.

I'm not sure I can actually play my copy of the game with the equipment provided - there seem to be some aircraft stands missing and the mix of planes doesn't seem to jibe with the set up instructions. So I'll wait for the model replacement to happen, then try the game out. Meanwhile, can someone tell me how it plays? Good, Bad, So-so, etc. and are there any serious glitches in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine, the planes look fine, although I haven't taken them out of the plastic yet. At worst I suspect I'll need a little hot/cold water treatment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.