Subject: 4, 5 or 6 Mini-Expansions??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a little confused due to an ad in the newest edition of the Spielbox magazine. There, it says, regarding the content of the "Goodie Box":
6 Expansions for award-winning games

Now, we know about 4, so far (Ice Cool, A Feast for Odin, Great Western Trail, First Class). The fifth expansion is for Word Slam - not sure if this is an award-winning game, but it's definitely not in the top 10 of the DSP...

So, are there more expansions in the box, that we don't know about, yet? 1 or 2? Or is this a typo in the magazine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The story is, that add in the Spielbox was designed at a point when we still had 6 planned, but one fall out in the last week. The final number is 5 small expansions: 4 awardee and a bonus one.

Sorry for the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem.
I hoped for one more, only because it would make splitting the box with my friends more easy. But I figured that the typo (or old information not corrected in time) was the likeliest answer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
The story is, that add in the Spielbox was designed at a point when we still had 6 planned, but one fall out in the last week. The final number is 5 small expansions: 4 awardee and a bonus one.

Sorry for the confusion.

So this is still correct?
Quote:
Deutscher Spielepreis 2017: A Feast for Odin, First Class, Great Western Trail, and Ice Cool, as well as a bonus expansion for Word Slam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:

So this is still correct?
Quote:
Deutscher Spielepreis 2017: A Feast for Odin, First Class, Great Western Trail, and Ice Cool, as well as a bonus expansion for Word Slam.

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bago
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will these expansions be available in the English version of Spielbox later on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spielbox has nothing to do with these expansions, we are talking about an advertisement in the magazine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
The Spielbox has nothing to do with these expansions, we are talking about an advertisement in the magazine.

The question behind the question is still relevant though Matthias. Are the promos language independent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
darkpact wrote:

The question behind the question is still relevant though Matthias. Are the promos language independent?

Consider me stupid, I haven't made that connection.

The expansions are language independent, for the most part. That means they include all English and German rules, and should work without issues in all languages.

I can't guarantee that for other languages besides these two for the Word Slam expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.