United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
The add another copy button in the collection view page is not working.

When clicked on it briefly gives a saving notice, similar to when you make other changes. Nothing happens though. Refreshing the page does not bring up an additional copy of the item either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
The add another copy button in the collection view page is not working.

When clicked on it briefly gives a saving notice, similar to when you make other changes. Nothing happens though. Refreshing the page does not bring up an additional copy of the item either.

EDIT:

I misread where you were trying. Nope, not working for me, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
So updating. I was trying to add copies in this view and expecting them to populate into this view. This is how it has worked in the past.

I went to the game page and clicked on the In Collection button, then the View in My Collection link. This showed multiple copies of the game, all but 1 added earlier today.

So maybe this is by design and not a bug. If so I have to say this is really counter-intuitive. If you add a copy it really should show in the view above. Or perhaps add a symbol that indicates there are multiple instances of this item in the collection. Allowing this symbol to be clicked on to hide/reveal them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.