Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
In celebration of today, we've released a bunch of new games and promos into the Geek Store!

As usual, the home page of the store contains the Latest Additions section where you can see all the newness. We've also added some stuff to the clearance section, so check that out as well for some newly discounted items!

We hope you enjoy all the thingamajigs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the Captain Sonar promo maps as soon as I saw them. I wouldn't have expected those to go up on the GeekStore but I'm glad they did (and I'm glad I held off multiple times from paying a ton for them). I also got the Kingdomino promo castles. Great update this month between just those items, as far as I'm concerned. Cool to see Tokyo Highway back in stock, and I want it, but $50 for it is a bit higher than I'd like to pay or what I think it's worth.

With the addition of the Kingdomino promo castles to the store, it makes me want to ask: Is there any possibility that you guys will be getting the tile-dispensing Tower that was available at GenCon? So far I've only seen one available anywhere and it sold for a lot more than I would have been willing to pay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dunn
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maps look cool. Appreciate new Orleans content. Hoping they get Orleans: Opera soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dismas wrote:
Maps look cool. Appreciate new Orleans content. Hoping they get Orleans: Opera soon.
and Drawbridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very happy to see an increasing number of Asian games that would be hard to find otherwise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I try really hard not to be "that guy" but I'm failing...

Is there any idea when (I'm assuming I don't need to ask if -- which might be a problem) the Brettspiel Adventskalender 2017, might be listed? I thought maybe with this group so it could be here for December...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett X
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:

With the addition of the Kingdomino promo castles to the store, it makes me want to ask: Is there any possibility that you guys will be getting the tile-dispensing Tower that was available at GenCon? So far I've only seen one available anywhere and it sold for a lot more than I would have been willing to pay.

Got any friends in Germany? It will be sold for about €5 when it is released. Also comes with a block of scoresheets
https://www.milan-spiele.de/kingdomino-upgrade-p-21961.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Eis
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marronigus wrote:
Very happy to see an increasing number of Asian games that would be hard to find otherwise!

Indeed! Great additions this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EmpressGeek wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Got any friends in Germany? It will be sold for about €5 when it is released. Also comes with a block of scoresheets
https://www.milan-spiele.de/kingdomino-upgrade-p-21961.html

Thanks for the heads up! I don't have any friends in Germany (well, I do know a couple people stationed there but none that I've spoken to recently) but a buddy I play X-Wing with is flying over there next month to see his ex-wife and kids, so I'll hit him up. He already told me to let him know if I want any cool stuff like X-Wing custom alt art cards from some of the European play groups who don't ship to the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
patella wrote:

Is there any idea when (I'm assuming I don't need to ask if -- which might be a problem) the Brettspiel Adventskalender 2017, might be listed? I thought maybe with this group so it could be here for December...

Didn't they list it after BGG.con last year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chadnorth wrote:
and Drawbridge.

The Orléans: Drawbridge expansion is available on the WhiteGoblinGames webshop for €5.

http://www.whitegoblingames.com/game/382/Orlans-DraaibrugDra...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terraforming Mars!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
patella wrote:

Didn't they list it after BGG.con last year?

Jason -- I honestly couldn't remember. I will take your word on it though and wait (im)patiently. I had a lot of fun with that stupid thing last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw Tokyo Highway and was thankful I was outbid on GeekBay.

Too slow for Mini Park cry

UPDATE Mini Park was back in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
patella wrote:

It's likely it will go up after BGG.CON, as it's due to arrive just before, and the store staff won't be doing shipping during the con. I'll probably do a quick update just with the Advent Calendar, before the December update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
patella wrote:

It's likely it will go up after BGG.CON, as it's due to arrive just before, and the store staff won't be doing shipping during the con. I'll probably do a quick update just with the Advent Calendar, before the December update.

Thank you for the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QC
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to the Adventskalender - wondering if you'll be stocking the Deutsche Spielepreis goodie box too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
drifblim wrote:
Looking forward to the Adventskalender
Me too. I'm curious if you'll be selling the contents individually at all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
drifblim wrote:
Looking forward to the Adventskalender
Me too. I'm curious if you'll be selling the contents individually at all?

My understanding is that the promos are exclusive to the Adventskalender for 1 year, after which the individual publishers are free to offer them if/however they choose to (and many *have* shown up in the BGG store after the time limit).

Also +1 interest in the Spielpreis box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm my Mini Park order has a UPS label created but it has not been picked up for a week. Just curious if the system allowed me to place the order when it was out of stock or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
webstergroup wrote:
Hmm my Mini Park order has a UPS label created but it has not been picked up for a week. Just curious if the system allowed me to place the order when it was out of stock or something.
Same for me, but with different items in my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
webstergroup wrote:

Same. Last scanned 11/1 but nothing since. Kinda odd. Usually got my previous orders within several days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Captain Sonar maps and Kingdomino castles from Wednesday arrived yesterday. A label was created quick but then it took a few days for them to leave Texas. There was definitely updates by Day Two at least, though. So that's weird if people aren't getting any updates or movement on their packages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
webstergroup wrote:

Same. Last scanned 11/1 but nothing since. Kinda odd. Usually got my previous orders within several days

I am looking into this and hope to have an answer in a day or so.

Kristine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristine wrote:
belial1134 wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
webstergroup wrote:

I am looking into this and hope to have an answer in a day or so.

Kristine

Any word yet? As of just now, the last status of my order from UPS is:
United States 11/02/2017 12:00 A.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.