Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theresa C.
United States
Midwestern Girl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put Terraforming Mars on hold for Sunday's 50% off. Now, I just can't forget to go get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmbmb
CollegeAveGamer wrote:
I put Terraforming Mars on hold for Sunday's 50% off. Now, I just can't forget to go get it.
I'll remind you! What's your name and which store is it at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ott
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly all the good games vanished from my local store over the last few months (I kinda wish I had picked up Android when it was there last coupon period, but oh well).

However, today I spied something even more exciting: a practically-new G.I. Joe Card Game! I'm sure the game is garbage, but 108 cards of G.I. Joe art for $5? No question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Scott
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also picked up Terraforming Mars today in Louisville for $35.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Rettig
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up a sealed copy of Arcane Academy yesterday for $12. Have a sealed copy of Terraforming Mars on hold to pick up tomorrow for $28.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott S
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone have a 50% off coupon they aren't going to use? I signed up for their email list a few days ago but only got the 20% off online coupon. I did check all my spam and trash folders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anders
msg tools
Same thing happened to my spouse. Looks like you had to get on the mailing list sooner to get it.

However, the cashier at my store said to just show her your log in on your phone and she would give the 50% discount anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jette Fire
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottyrobotty wrote:
Does anyone have a 50% off coupon they aren't going to use? I signed up for their email list a few days ago but only got the 20% off online coupon. I did check all my spam and trash folders.

I also was not getting g the in-Store coupons, until I visited a local store and signs up for the mailing list there. Got in-Store coupons via email the next day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ott
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Escape: The Curse of the Temple was a decent deal at $13.74 to take a flyer. Then I found it came with an expansion and both Kickstarter promos. Turned into a great deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theresa C.
United States
Midwestern Girl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
CollegeAveGamer wrote:

laugh

Well, It all worked out just fine in the end. I didn't forget to get it after all and no mystery shopper picked it up "for me"!. The store was pretty picked over too so, I was really glad they held the game for me. Thanks HPB!
Terraforming Mars $29.30 including tax.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anders
msg tools
moogle310 wrote:
plezercruz wrote:
Still haven't got an email over here.

Pete (wonders if the sale is regional)

That was me too, except when I double checked again today, I realized I had somehow deleted it because it was in the "promotions" tab of my gmail. So maybe worth double checking in your "trash" or "spam" folder. The email was sent out on Nov 3.

So, you signed up for the mailing lust twice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anders
msg tools
Star Traveler wrote:
scottyrobotty wrote:

I also was not getting g the in-Store coupons, until I visited a local store and signs up for the mailing list there. Got in-Store coupons via email the next day.

So you signed up for the mailing list twice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see anything new that I was interested in, but did find a used copy of Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game that, after tax, cost $23. Figured that was a decent enough deal to make me happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Advocator wrote:
Didn't see anything new that I was interested in, but did find a used copy of Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game

how long did it take to count all the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jette Fire
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamescardgames wrote:
Star Traveler wrote:
scottyrobotty wrote:

I also was not getting the in-Store coupons, until I visited a local store and signed up for the mailing list there. Got in-Store coupons via email the next day.

So you signed up for the mailing list twice?

Yes, but it seems like two different mailing lists. I signed up once online. I signed up another time in-store; they made sure to get my zip code and that seemed to trigger in-store specific coupons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Rettig
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CollegeAveGamer wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:
CollegeAveGamer wrote:

laugh

Well, It all worked out just fine in the end. I didn't forget to get it after all and no mystery shopper picked it up "for me"!. The store was pretty picked over too so, I was really glad they held the game for me. Thanks HPB!
Terraforming Mars $29.30 including tax.

thumbsup

Dang! Mine was $29.66 with tax. I got ripped off! laugh laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.