Francesco M
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Just another simple backer whose wife loves Time of Legends: Joan of Arc. *** Sharing ideas to help making this great game a legendary one !! :)
mbmbmb
Hello,

I would like to kindly ask if you check or clarify me why the possible reasons why I cannot upload image in the gallery of Time of Legends: Joan of Arc.

I have tried before and it worked but now, while trying to upload an image in the gallery it doesn't.

To be more precise the progress bar start immediately at about 40% (rough estimation) but then it does not proceed.

I have tried with different files (and size) but the result it is the same. Last file was a JPG, 1000 pixel lenght, 0.30 Mb.

The admin has already checked geekmod, confirming I don't have any images pending

Thus I would be glad if you could provide me your feedback about it and help me to solve the issue. If you need I could provide a screenshot (in which case please tell me where I should send it).

I wish to thank you in advance for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you upload an image to your personal gallery?

Does the legacy uploader work?

Maybe it is a browser bug/incompatibility? If you have another browser installed, you could try using it.

FWIW I just tried uploading an image now and it worked as usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco M
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Just another simple backer whose wife loves Time of Legends: Joan of Arc. *** Sharing ideas to help making this great game a legendary one !! :)
mbmbmb
russ wrote:
Can you upload an image to your personal gallery?

Does the legacy uploader work?

Maybe it is a browser bug/incompatibility? If you have another browser installed, you could try using it.

FWIW I just tried uploading an image now and it worked as usual.

Thanks for your fast feedback.

I tried again and it seems it worked now. I was probably trying to do it in the wrong way.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience and loss of time I have caused to you.

Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.