Popular Tags: [View All]
Ry Scales
New Zealand
Henderson
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand this thread
Everybody on BGG nay the internet only likes stuff that I do and dislikes the same stuff
Anybody who disagrees I know is just being a troll or deliberately trying to rile me up

The only person who disagrees with me is my wife and people not online
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
Highland Cow wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:
How can I get people to stop liking stupid things and only like the things I like?

After reading your post, I've decided to stop liking golf. I'm actually feeling a bit better already. Please could you suggest something new for me to like, and I shall promise to like it.

If you liked golf, you should try pool. it's like golf in that you hit a ball with a stick, but it has a lot more interaction and less of the boring parts like walking

No, no, no. It's baseball you should play. Combines the "hit a ball with a stick" of golf with less walking (but more than pool). Plus, you also get to experience the ball being hit towards you, so it's more immersive. You can even get a chance to throw or catch the ball, and to run. Sucks for solo play, it really shines as a multi-player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skutsch wrote:
You are both evil people and need to be pun-ished. (See what I did there? PUN-ish? Man, I crack me up!)
You are not the first person to express that opinion. Clearly it's random coincidence rather than something about me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Long
Canada
Whitby
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
terrangray wrote:
Everybody on BGG nay the internet only likes stuff that I do and dislikes the same stuff
Anybody who disagrees I know is just being a troll or deliberately trying to rile me up

not online? I'm confused and a little scared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Piefer "Luke Luke The Orange"

Brooklyn
New York
msg tools
mbmb
I was all like "OMG this thread must be really good I can't wait to read it" but now I'm like "SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THIS THREAD SUCKS IT'S SOOOOO OVERHYPED LOL".

I guess I should be used to stuff like this because I have such rare and exquisite taste, but nevertheless it's still always a little disappointing. It gets lonely in here sometimes.

ETA: I hope you know my upthumb was IRONIC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
Recently, it has come to my attention that there are members here who like things I don't like, like golf and wargames and dislike things I do like, like worker placement game and coöps.

Obviously, if I don't like something, it's because that thing is stupid. Why should people here like stupid things? Conversely, if I like something, it must be cool. People should like what I like.

How can I get people to stop liking stupid things and only like the things I like? I'm not even sure if such people are even members here. They are more like watchers or over-there-ers. Not people doing what I think this hobby should be.

And oh, even though this is a post on a discussion board, I really don't want your opinions or discussion, I just wanted to post about how right I am in my opinions.

You should play Advanced Squad Leader, then you would like wargames. In fact, after ASL, you won't want to play any other games at all. Not only that, but you won't want to do anything except play ASL, with occasional breaks for eating and sleeping (bathing is optional). Sleeping won't be too bad, because you'll be dreaming about ASL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
SANJURO: You're all tough, then? GAMBLER: What? Kill me if you can! SANJURO: It'll hurt.
mbmbmbmbmb
OrangeWizard wrote:
terrangray wrote:

not online? I'm confused and a little scared.

Hush, hush, it's all just a story. There is only online, nothing else, not to worry. Don't listen to the bad mans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
That is not dead which can eternal lie
mbmbmbmbmb
Westie wrote:
...in fact, after ASL, you won't want to play any other games at all.

You can't play anything after ASL, because an ASL session will finally be finished two days after the Up Front Kickstarter arrives. whistle

Oh, wait, are you talking about only the Starter Kit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.