Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

What is the 2nd Annual Brawling Brothers Christmas Bonanza?

Click here to Join - http://boardgamegeek.com/geekexchange/join/389

Welcome to the gift exchange. We at the Brawling Brothers strongly believe that our close knit community has grown significantly in the last year and we feel it is worth continuing tradition... yes we can now call it tradition by bringing back our Christmas exchange. We would be here without you the guild members and listeners. We want to provide a place for the members to find some extra Christmas cheer this year and really emphasize our belief that it is always best to lead by giving.

All you need to do is click the link at the top of this post and then click Join.

Replying to this thread does not sign you up for The Brawling Brothers Christmas Bonanza. You must join through the link provided above.

By joining the exchange, you are agreeing to buy a gift for another user and have it shipped in time for Christmas. Your total cost for the game(s) and shipping should be a minimum of $50 USD.

A Strong word of Advice... Make this Special and Wrap the Present(s).

After Registration closes (sometime after 11:59pm (GMT -6) on November 30th) we secretly assign everyone a gift-giving target. This means that you will be the Brawlers Bonanza Gift Bringer for another Brawling Brothers Listener, and you will also get a gift in return!

RULES:

1.) First and foremost, This is all about the giving. Getting is fun too, but be prepared for the possibility that the person who is sending you a gift may disappoint you. I believe we Brawlers do a good job, but there are always going to be a handful of unfortunate situations that come up. We will help to prevent this.

If you sign up for the Bonanza, treat it as a responsibility and make it a priority. Those who sign-up but don't send gifts will face the possibility of account privileges being suspended as a result.

2.) You have until 11:59pm (CST, GMT-6), November 30th to sign up. If you have second thoughts after signing up, you also have until that deadline to delete your registration.

3.) Keep your wishlist (NOT WANT LIST) of games updated. The expectation is that your Santa will send a new game from your wishlist. Please try to have at least twenty currently available games on your list, and try to have most of them fall within a reasonable price range. If you have a small, expensive, or difficult-to-fulfill wishlist then don't be surprised if you get something that isn't on your list. The more you have on your list the easier it is for your Brawler Cheer Giver to find something for you.

4.) When it comes to sending, the expectation is that you will buy a new game from your target's wishlist. The total cost of the games you send (including shipping) should be at least $50 USD. I would encourage you to spend up to $50 USD on the game and then add shipping.

There is no problem, of course, with going above and beyond - sending two, three, or even more games. The generous Brawlers are the best remembered! And you will make it truly special if you personalize the gift somehow.

ALL participants must provide proof of purchase and/or shipment. A special email address will be provided when targets are assigned. This step speeds up the process of resolving complaints considerably.

5.) This is an international Christmas Bonanza. Anyone from any country is welcome to join. Understand that you very well may be given a target from a foreign country, so be prepared to factor international shipping into your gift.

Alternatively, you are given the option to pick which countries you are willing to ship to. However I strongly encourage you to not limit yourself as shipping a gift to someone in another country can be a very rewarding experience. The distinctly international flavor of the Brawling Bros Christmas Bonanza is one of the best aspects of it, in my opinion, so don't limit your options!''

6.) This is intended to be an enriching experience - not a stressful one. So the most important rules is HAVE FUN!

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates. If you would like to be put on a list as a back up gifter if someone backs out or can't make the exchange happen on their end or you have a question please send a private message to:
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Nall
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: 2nd Annual Brawling Brothers Board Game Bonanza - OFFICIAL
Thanks so much for setting this up, Ryan. Can't wait to find out who my VICTIM is this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graves
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fresh G is the man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Courtwright
United States
Newport
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Mr. Freshman!

Can’t wait to see who I fill with holiday cheer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RagallachMC wrote:
Thank you Mr. Freshman!

Can’t wait to see who I fill with holiday cheer.

I can't wait to see who I feel with holiday cheer too. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Thomas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will Igor be participating this year? Last year someone got a box with a note to send help he was locked in a dungeon only to be let out for house showings and to run grocery errands for some Dr Cool guy....whole thing was weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had 36 participants last year! Lets get 50 this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Nall
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Can't wait to get this kicked off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Gordon
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Signed up from Canada!!kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LadieStacey wrote:

Havent seen you post in ages. Welcome back to the Christmas adventure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Gordon
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rendamere wrote:
LadieStacey wrote:

Havent seen you post in ages. Welcome back to the Christmas adventure.

It's been a busy year what can I say lol !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Candace Warner
Canada
flag msg tools
This was awesome last year!! Cant wait for this yeararrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LadieStacey wrote:
We need more people! How do we get more people!!??

They BROS posted it on Facebook... go to there page and share the link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieve T
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I promised the hubby no more secret gift exchanges this year but this is so tempting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graves
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...just one more. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Nall
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
elephantgirl wrote:
I promised the hubby no more secret gift exchanges this year but this is so tempting...

I discovered in PIFF that this little lady likes NERDS (candy), so someone has to use nerds as the packing material for her gift
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cas
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was such a blast exchange last year! Glad it’s back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elephantgirl wrote:

This isnt one more... this is the one you did last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieve T
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Empulsive wrote:
elephantgirl wrote:

I discovered in PIFF that this little lady likes NERDS (candy), so someone has to use nerds as the packing material for her gift

I have traded board games for candy on several occasions... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Gordon
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what # are we at? I tried to recruit some more people .. not sure if it worked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freshman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LadieStacey wrote:
what # are we at? I tried to recruit some more people .. not sure if it worked

Sitting at 14.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midwest Santa

North Pole
msg tools
Ho Ho Ho...

I heard a Rumor the Christmas exchange with the most cheer was back on!!! I look forward to getting my elves busy for the brawling brothers and their brawlers.

Santa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieve T
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
There you go, 1 more signup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Gordon
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elephantgirl wrote:
There you go, 1 more signup.

must Get MORE!!!angry trying to recruit from the BGG secret santa exchange now hahaha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Gordon
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well.. seems I can not stop adding to my wishlist after seeing what people have received so far in the BGG secret santa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.