Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight!, Nikki, Dave, Mike, and Lincoln play Junk Art, designed by Jay Cormier & Sen-Foong Lim and published by Pretzel Games.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how we run the channel.

http://youtube.com/boardgamegeektv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAURICIO FLORES
Bolivia
centereach
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for covering this game. I was just about to suggest it.

For such a popular game, there are really few quality gameplay videos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Rupinette
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching this, I was trying not to bump my desk for fear of knocking down the junk art. Great episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Steal yo
badge
ur face
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, Monaco is similar to Indianapolis, but instead of shouting "done" you are racing to get through all ten cards, one after the other. So, after placing your first piece, you flip card 2 and place that, then card 3 and so on, all the way to 10. If any pieces fall, you must put them back on to your structure before flipping the next card. First to place all 10 wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Chila
Australia
Mulgrave
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Guys,

As the year comes to a close I just wanted to say thanks for your episodes during the year. They are so much fun to watch!

Would you consider doing an episode where each regular player does a Top 3 of all the games they played during the year on Gamenight episodes?

This say, end of year, episode may also be interesting and fun to watch as your comments on games are a highlight of each episode.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Hodge
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mmm, Circus Peanuts
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the extra camera.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
siew wee lek
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Its on my buy list now. I hope you are happy. laugh going to slam this baby on my lunch breaks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig the fallen
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The crazy structures were pretty impressive and it seemed like they were going to fall at any instant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Adamescu
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like a lot of fun. My kids were watching and I was telling them not to shake the table so that Lincoln's tower won't fall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben Landon
United States
Marion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the episode! After watching, my daughter, wife, and I all said we need to get this game, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cactus cards use the cactus meeples from Flick 'Em Up, so if you have both games, you can integrate those pieces for Nashville.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Payne
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had seen this game online at some point and it didn't interest me. Watching you guys play has changed that - per the norm. Ha! Thanks for this fun presentation of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.