Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
257 Posts
[1]  Prev «  6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10  Next »  [11] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Fantasy Flight Games (+ Asmodee + others) - Official Annual Holiday Sale! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dickman
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Tuxedomouse wrote:
Pulled the trigger on a couple of the End of the World RPG books at $15/ea. Should ease our group into the RPG world smoothly, since character generation starts with "your character in the game is YOU".

I'm debating doing this. But character generation is kinda drawing me off. I usually play RPGs to be someone that's not me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could some of my stateside brethren assist me? A friend of mine has very kindly let me use his APO address so I'm not paying more for shipping to the UK than the cost of the actual games. When I use the zip code 09421-0012 it gets stuck in a loop looking for it. However when I use just 09421 it's fine. Does anyone know if it will still make it if it has the rest of the address?

Thanks.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petehowell50 wrote:
Could some of my stateside brethren assist me? A friend of mine has very kindly let me use his APO address so I'm not paying more for shipping to the UK than the cost of the actual games. When I use the zip code 09421-0012 it gets stuck in a loop looking for it. However when I use just 09421 it's fine. Does anyone know if it will still make it if it has the rest of the address?

Thanks.

Pete

I'm pretty sure the last 4 digits of the zip code merely designate a delivery route rather than the physical location. As such, they make mail processing more efficient when used, but they aren't required at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
petehowell50 wrote:

Thanks.

Pete

I'm pretty sure the last 4 digits of the zip code merely designate a delivery route rather than the physical location. As such, they make mail processing more efficient when used, but they aren't required at all.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WK Chen

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no need for the '-0012' if you have the rest of the address and zip code
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nguyen Anh Tung
Vietnam
flag msg tools
Has anyone placed their order from the first day received tracking notification? Still haven't seen anything since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WK Chen

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order at 1pm PST on the first day and I received notice the next day about the games being shipped from Miniature Market. I will be receiving the games on Tuesday. I placed another order on day 2 in the afternoon and have not received any word about that order yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Memoir Fan
United States
flag msg tools
I ordered from them in the last 2 holiday sales and never received a tracking number or notification at all. The stuff was delivered to me, but the timing might depend on how far away you are from their warehouse (which I heard is in IL).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Larsen

N Little Rock
Arkansas
msg tools
AnhTung6A10 wrote:
Has anyone placed their order from the first day received tracking notification? Still haven't seen anything since then.

I ordered the first day and got a tracking yesterday, but it had already been shipped a day or two before I got the shipping information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AnhTung6A10 wrote:
And I placed my order the first day, but didn't receive tracking info until this morning (due to arrive Wed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olanmills
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The prices are great but the shipping price is horrible.

Though, uh... it didn't stop me from ordering twelve (!!!) games... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harrison Nay
United States
Magna
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I ordered 2-3 days after it started and haven’t received a shipment confirmation but my UPS account shows it’s on its way. So much better than last year, I received my stuff 2 months almost to the day after placing my order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence neal

chattanooga
Tennessee
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on Thursday and just received my package. The Asmodee site still says pending tho. As an added bonus upon opening the box I found that the Days of the Fox expansions I ordered was actually the Next Wave edition instaead of the older one. It's like Christmas in November!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
w3chen99 wrote:
I just got a notice about a package coming from UPS from Miniature Market. I matched up the tracking number to my order from Asmodee, so it looks like they are using Miniature Market this year.

Thank you so much for sharing this here.... I was simultaneously stressing that I hadn't received any shipment notification while others had even though I'd made an order early the first day and scratching my head over a UPS notification I'd gotten from MM... didn't occur to me to put the two together, heh! So reading your comment here was much appreciated.

Why are they shipping from MM?

I was thinking at the time of my order maybe I should just make a purchase from MM... I ordered Earth Reborn which between shipping costs and my having some MM points to spend it would've been cheaper if I just added some items from my wishlist to get free shipping there so it's especially odd to me right now that my order ends up coming from Miniature Market -so weird!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmbmb
Carrollz wrote:
w3chen99 wrote:
I just got a notice about a package coming from UPS from Miniature Market. I matched up the tracking number to my order from Asmodee, so it looks like they are using Miniature Market this year.

Thank you so much for sharing this here.... I was simultaneously stressing that I hadn't received any shipment notification while others had even though I'd made an order early the first day and scratching my head over a UPS notification I'd gotten from MM... didn't occur to me to put the two together, heh! So reading your comment here was much appreciated.

Why are they shipping from MM?

I was thinking at the time of my order maybe I should just make a purchase from MM... I ordered Earth Reborn which between shipping costs and my having some MM points to spend it would've been cheaper if I just added some items from my wishlist to get free shipping there so it's especially odd to me right now that my order ends up coming from Miniature Market -so weird!

Yeah, it would have been nice to add my MM held orders and/or to take advantage of the $5.99 FedEx Smart shipping. Stuff was pretty cheap; they probably needed the shipping charges to make it work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boniface
United States
Melbourne
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yadboh wrote:
Wow, they are shipping fast this year. I already got my order. Just showed up. I'm in shock!

How long did you wait? My order from Nov 9 is still listed as "Processing" on their website. I wouldn't expect it to arrive this fast but at least noting that my items were boxed by now would be expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gusjustgus1 wrote:
How long did you wait? My order from Nov 9 is still listed as "Processing" on their website. I wouldn't expect it to arrive this fast but at least noting that my items were boxed by now would be expected.

Uh oh. And so it begins... again.
Mine hasn't shipped yet either and still says pending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmb
Hmmm.

How much does the Conan box weigh?

I got a tracking number from Miniature Market for a 26lb box. I only ordered 5 games from the sale - and one got canceled. But I also have a 3 game customer hold I just told MM to ship right before the sale happened...

Is it possible they put all 7 in one box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order first day. Other than the email receipt, no ship notice just yet.

Also no info found on the Holiday site itself, says I've never placed an order.

Basically, same as last year so far. Let's see if they can beat the 29 day processing + ship time that they had last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
Order received November 8.
Order shipped confirmation notice November 10 (from Asmodee NA, not MM).
UPS Tracking says delivery should be Tuesday 11/14.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gotrek987 wrote:
Placed an order first day. Other than the email receipt, no ship notice just yet.Also no info found on the Holiday site itself, says I've never placed an order.
Similar situation, my account shows no order history. I emailed Asmodee NA and received the following response, FYI.

Hello!

You will be emailed each step of the way when your order ships from our fulfillment facilities. If your account can not see the order then you may not be logged in or may have submitted the order when logged out (in which case we are unable to merge your information).

Thanks!

Asmodee North America

Thank god I have 200 unplayed games to tide me over...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boniface
United States
Melbourne
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
gotrek987 wrote:
Placed an order first day. Other than the email receipt, no ship notice just yet.Also no info found on the Holiday site itself, says I've never placed an order.
Similar situation, my account shows no order history. I emailed Asmodee NA and received the following response, FYI.

Hello!

You will be emailed each step of the way when your order ships from our fulfillment facilities. If your account can not see the order then you may not be logged in or may have submitted the order when logged out (in which case we are unable to merge your information).

Thanks!

Asmodee North America

Thank god I have 200 unplayed games to tide me over...

200?! Wow, you've got me beat. Of my <250 game collection I have under a dozen unplayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's exactly what they told me last year as well. This year I made sure to login so I could keep track. I don't doubt that the site (which worked WAYYYY better this year) knocked me out before check out though and I just didn't notice.

I'm not worried. It'll just be a surprise when it eventually shows up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gusjustgus1 wrote:
200?! Wow, you've got me beat. Of my <250 game collection I have under a dozen unplayed.
200 might have been a bit of an exaggeration...but it's a big number. The glare of shrinkwrap is blinding. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chicken Farmer
United States
flag msg tools
I also have not received any kind of shipping notification. The only thing I received as the original e-mail order confirmation.

However, I on UPS, as of last week it was showing I have a large package coming tomorrow from MM. Much quicker shipping than others reported about last year, but you'd think at least they could e-mail a shipping confirmation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10  Next »  [11] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.