NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings fellow gamers!

You may possibly know me as someone who has uploaded more than 270 rules summaries to BGG over the past 12 years, but I've also been running a site called The Esoteric Order of Gamers for 4 years, where I collect all the summaries and heaps more - at last count 160+ videos (battle reports, unboxings, tutorials), plus showcases, foamcore insert plans and much more game-related stuff.

It's finally time for me to reach out and ask anyone out there who has ever found my work useful to consider supporting my ongoing efforts - and to fund even more stuff, and more often! I'd love to spend more time on the EOG and churn out more high-quality gaming stuff, but I need your help to do it – and to pay the bills of course!

So, should you wish to help, head on over to The Esoteric Order of Gamers at http://www.orderofgamers.com and subscribe to become an official member of the EOG. And why not buy a mug or a Tshirt while you're there too?

Many thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Port Macquarie
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heading over there now.

You're worth so much more than I can possibly afford.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have so many of your play-aids printed out. Your player-aid for Arkham Horror taught me the game better than the original Rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thankyou both, that really means a lot to me. Please spread the signal, it's challenging to get the word out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.