The Hotness
Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is a bit specific, so sorry if it's no use to you....

Just checking my emails and there was a promo from Quidco for an opt-in offer to get £2.50 bonus cashback on any purchase from any Quidco retailer over £5. Today only (Thurs 9 Nov). They have Gameseek, 365Games and others. When combined with the Gameseek clearance offers if could be a way to a nice little pocket-money bargain (if restraint is shown! ) - some expansions especially are good value.

For example, I just used mine to get Innovation: Echoes of the Past for about £6.90 delivered (after cashback) which seemed worthwhile. First choice was the Arctic Scavengers expansion but OOS unfortunately. I almost went for Trambahn, which at just over a tenner would've been nice too.

Of course could be used for non-gaming purchases. But where would the fun be in that...?

Again, useless for non-quidco members, sorry 'bout that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Re: £2.50 off £5 spend through Quidco - so Gameseek, 365Games and others (invite only, today only)
Cheers m8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: £2.50 off £5 spend through Quidco - so Gameseek, 365Games and others (invite only, today only)
Can also use www.Quidco.co.uk with www.magicmadhouse.co.uk and www.buysend.com.

By using the BUYSEND10 voucher for 10% discount and £2.50 cashback + 15% regular Quidco cashback you could get Spartacus: The Shadow of Death for about 50p.
Postage cost may deter you though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magicMadhouse are on Topcashback as well, anyone need a referral link feel free to join using mine :-)

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/torkijo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Leach
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for this. Power grid china/korea on clearance for £10.22 with free delivery and the cashback on top. Bargain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio Barone
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought something just this morning from 365Games cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an additional note to say this offer seems to be recurring frequently - I had it again yesterday and today. Worth keeping an eye on your quidco emails if you're a member.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
This is significant Baz, and since I have opted out of emails from Quidco I would have missed it without your post. After logging in I had the option to activate the offer again and £2.50 has been added to my activity record.

Nice one.
I owe you a drink.
.. half a pint anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stanton
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This combined quite nicely with a promo code for one of the retailers that someone posted on another site.....who just so happened to have something that I was after & not been able to find elsewhere.
I think it ended up being £2.50 cashback + 24% off + 4% cashback.... I think it ended up around 55% off after everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used this and 20% off (with code SAVVY20) at the works to pick up colonialism and starfighter for £17.50 and that's before 17% cash back from quidco. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
Toc13 wrote:
This combined quite nicely with a promo code for one of the retailers that someone posted on another site.....who just so happened to have something that I was after & not been able to find elsewhere.
I think it ended up being £2.50 cashback + 24% off + 4% cashback.... I think it ended up around 55% off after everything

Would you share the retailer and promotional code with us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.