United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok below is the link to the full story. This is the condensed version. Basically KFC has had a joke hidden in plain sight on it's Twitter account. This guy figured it out. Here's the joke and what he discovered.

Yes official KFC Twitter account follows exactly 11 other Twitter accounts. Those accounts are the 5 Spice Girls and 6 random guys whose names are Herb. Get it? 11 Herbs and Spices. It's actually pretty funny or at least to me it is but I'm easily amused. Anyway nobody saw it until finally this guy did and Twittered about it.

KFC was impressed and they were so impressed that they sent the guy a present. Was it a big bucket of chicken? Was it a years supply of mashed potatoes? No! (Ok, they did send him 52 $5 gift cards. I would spend those on mashed potatoes so maybe that qualifies as a year's supply.) They tracked this guy down and got pictures of him. They then had an artist create this painting and sent it to him as a reward for his catching their joke.

This has got to be the greatest party conversation piece ever.

http://foodenvy.tv/kfc-tracked-down-the-guy-who-figured-out-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leber
Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this. Thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely played, KFC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.