United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Big Box from Amazon in October and discovered that my new game was missing several punch boards, the sand timers, and also had some misprinted stuff in it.

I submitted a replacement request on their website (Oct. 22) but have not heard anything or received any packages. I also sent them a message through their website contact form asking about my request a few days ago but still have not heard anything back.

I'm running out of time to resolve the issue. If I cannot confirm that I am getting the replacement parts from Queen Games in a few days, I will need to return the game to Amazon which is not desired for a whole list of reasons.

Does anyone here know how to get in direct contact with Queen Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait for their next kickstarter to begin, pledge $1 and post on it, that is about the only way for them to see it. Sadly many people have problems with Queen games and their customer service. Wish I had better advice to give...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:

check the page/forums for them over at...

Queen Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I never get a response from Queen Games when I need something replaced.

But then by the time I've forgotten about whatever it is I needed it shows up in the mail.

Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dunn
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ersatzteile@queen-games.eu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:

Please see my comment in this thread, the OP there had success as a result so hopefully you have a similar experience. Essen might also be affecting response times.

Edit: helps if I include the link!

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27213727#27213727
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Ackerman
United States
Stevenson Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just email them. I needed a few parts for Kingdom Builder Big Box. I believe I had to send email twice, but that might have been my fault for trying to use a mail link instead of typing out their email address manually (I don't sync my email). They were polite and shipped the parts promptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
United States
Cambridge
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nordiska wrote:
Wait for their next kickstarter to begin, pledge $1 and post on it, that is about the only way for them to see it. Sadly many people have problems with Queen games and their customer service. Wish I had better advice to give...

They have a Kickstarter running right now for Round 2 of Merlin/Pioneers.
Can also cancel the pledge to get the $1 back after getting in contact with them about the replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past Queen Games has sent me missing parts without question. I last contacted them by email in 2015 at this address: l.kothe@queen-games.de

Good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for the responses!

I couple days ago tried another replacement request on a different form on their site. It turns out that they have 3 separate parts replacement forms and it is not entirely clear which one I should be using (2 of them are very similar). Additionally on the Escape website, the support link goes to the generic contact form. I still didn't hear anything back yet in either case.

My time window was running out so I contacted Amazon to try a replacement. Assuming that all the parts are included this time, hopefully I will only have to deal with the misprint (a known issue). If so, I'll try the emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen Games got back to me today (I sent a contact message Nov. 8th and tried the second form Nov 10th). They received the contact message and the second 'Missing Parts' form but not the first 'Missing/Damaged Parts Replacement' form. So this is the correct replacement form to use: http://www.queen-games.com/en/missing-parts/.

The form that failed was a Google Form and I suspect it may have been set up for some Kickstarter thing like the 'Kickstarter Backer Missing Fulfillment' form they have which is also a Google Form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.