Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: your favorite solo, easily printable PnP games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Bones
msg tools
What are everyone's favorite solo PnP games that are easily printable? I have a bunch of dice at home if those are needed, but I'd rather not have to cut out things.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bishop
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just print out a few sheets of paper for Delve: The Dice Game add some dice and done.

If you want to go crazy you can always make a big book of Solitare Maddness: My Big Book of (Solitaire) Madness

Also subscribed for others that people may suggest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Utopia Engine uses 2 sheets of paper, pencil, and eraser. It also has a rulebook which could be accessed as a PDF or printed out.

Maquis has 2 boards and a small set of cards (12 of them?). I am no PNP expert, but I was able to print out the above and use card sleeves (so the card backs would be indistinguishable). I used bits from other games (cubes, pawns) for the rest of the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs be free? If not get a copy of Agricola, Master of Britain from the wargame vault http://www.wargamevault.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.