Derek Stephenson
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

A buddy of mine has found what looks like a 10 piece coin or vp marker with runic symbols around it. No one around us has been able to figure out what game it's from... so I thus turn to the collective mind of bgg. Anyone have an idea... cause I don't and my searches have come up with nada.

Thanks in advance,

Derek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Champions of Midgard?
Edit: No. Hmmmm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Stephenson
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was might thought as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you said you did some searching can you rattle off some games you already know it ISN'T?

I've checked Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga and Vikings Gone Wild and it wasn't those either.
It's not Vikings and certainly isn't Blood Rage. It's not A Feast for Odin. It's not Raiders of the North Sea or the other North Sea games. It's not 878: Vikings – Invasions of England.

Google Reverse Image search told me it IS in fact, a circle. So we're getting somewhere.

Not Yggdrasil. Not Midgard. Not Thor. Not Völuspá. Not Vikings: Warriors of the North.
Not Eketorp. Not Fjords. Not Britannia. Not Viking Raiders.

Holy crap there are a lot more viking games than I realized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Stephenson
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You kind of just covered off the ones I had thought of plus some.. Admittedly my search was very quick. Certainly don't want anyone going off and doing extra research.. was more hoping some would look and go.. oh I know that piece from <insert game here>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the bright side I had fun looking at all the viking games. Unfortunately I didn't discover the piece
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Aries
msg tools
mbmbmb
The runes don't seem to be Tolkien, but msybe something else dwarfish?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Glöde
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"ænoes banco centræl *os"?
ᚨᚾᚩᛖᛊ ᛒᚨᚾᚳᚩ ᚳᛖᚾᛏᚱᚨᛚ *ᚩᛊ
https://www.w3schools.com/charsets/ref_utf_runic.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.