GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,182 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
52 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: November 2017 european math trade discussion thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

Geeklist for the European Math Trade:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/233240/november-2017-...

Deadline for submitting items for trade: Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 19:00 GMT
Deadline for submitting want lists: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 19:00 GMT

Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
on the http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/

try the automated way to transfer your items from previous trades into the current one:

After clicking on the icon, select a previous trade from the dropdown list and press submit. Then you can easily transfer the entries of your choice into the current trade by pressing the corresponding buttons. This will save you a lot of time.

or, you can use this link:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmygames.cgi?listid=2332...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very quiet here - bodes well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Morton
Sweden
Vällingby
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Anyone have a copy of Gulo Gulo they can put in the trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Griffon
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It may seem strange, but I'd trade something for an empty box of Cuba: El Presidente or any similar-size box (29.7 x 29.7 x 4.3 cm). It could be slightly bigger or slightly smaller. It just needs to be square and in good condition (I don't care about wear, but it needs to keep its shape).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy that sees little play any more......

edit of Gulo Gulo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Morton
Sweden
Vällingby
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Thanks Eddy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moose
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is mirror shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReverseMeeple wrote:
What is mirror shipping?
It is not to be used. Don't worry about it if you don't know what it is. You won't do it by accident.

If you REALLY want to know there was some discussion about it in the discussion thread for one of the previous european MTs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
ReverseMeeple wrote:
What is mirror shipping?

IIRC some thing of "I'll ship to the same conditions as the person that receives my game".

Complicated if several people offered mirror shipping. Complicated if Money involved. Complicated with different Countries and different shipping costs.

If somebody wants shipping to my location (partly) paid I'll just calculate this in the value the offer has for me.

Unnecessary if just everybody offers "Free shipping in Europe"....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone been to Essen? All the promos...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
Anyone been to Essen? All the promos...

A bit more specific maybe?
There is an awful lot of promos in Essen these days...

And - most of them are not really free promos anymore. Most often you'll get them with the game, when you buy it from the publisher, or you'll have to make a donation or pay a small fee.

So I often end up with only the promos I really want for my own games. Didn't even get the Deutscher Spielepreis Promo because I only really wanted the Great western Trail promo and this was 1 Tile for 12€... (with 3 other to me useless promos).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a snarky remark of there being more promos than games on the list. Not interested in promos, that is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
It was a snarky remark of there being more promos than games on the list. Not interested in promos, that is all.

I'm probably at least partly to blame there xD Someone dumped the 2016 advent calendar on me. Hoping I can find some small stuff for games I actually have instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
Oh, I am so terribly sorry: should I delete all mine so that you are not inconvenienced? Of course, there might be some people who want to see them ... what a difficult choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
Kwakkie wrote:
Oh, I am so terribly sorry: should I delete all mine so that you are not inconvenienced? Of course, there might be some people who want to see them ... what a difficult choice.

Sheesh. Yes please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captncavern wrote:
It may seem strange, but I'd trade something for an empty box of Cuba: El Presidente or any similar-size box (29.7 x 29.7 x 4.3 cm). It could be slightly bigger or slightly smaller.
I have an empty Android Netrunner box that I could share with dimensions about 29,5 x 29,5 x 7 cm.

Also, I have dozens, if not hundreds of sturdy white cardboard boxes with dimensions 30,5 x 22 x 5,5 which used to be for some 10" tablets originally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Correia
Portugal
Nazaré
Leiria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there, I have some doubts, I have participated in several math trades but only on our Portuguese Website.

Should I send a geekmail with my wantlists to "base the bass"?

Is this the appropriate format?

(AndrePOR) 1 : 2 3 4 5 6 ; 7 8 9

Should I rely on the numbers that are at the moment in the geeklist, or there will be a final list?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa Hoep
Netherlands
Westerland
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we submit wants list now or?.........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrePOR wrote:
Hello there, I have some doubts, I have participated in several math trades but only on our Portuguese Website.

Should I rely on the numbers that are at the moment in the geeklist, or there will be a final list?

Thanks

I strongly suggest using OLWLG:
Wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG#
Link: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized, that by using OLWLG to create all my Entrys I lost the formatting I formally had on my games.

This is especially critical for this item, because it is in only "Acceptable" condition.
Dampfross

Since the list is closed for submitting wants I can no longer edit it.
Can anybody else? I'd just bold and size large the Condition.
Otherwise I'd submit an empty want list for this item just to make sure nobody bids on it without reading about the condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TermiGator wrote:
Since the list is closed for submitting wants I can no longer edit it.
Can anybody else?
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrePOR wrote:

Thanks
Do not EVER rely on the numbers in the Geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Correia
Portugal
Nazaré
Leiria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
AndrePOR wrote:

Thanks
Do not EVER rely on the numbers in the Geeklist.

Ok, understood, is the best way to give my wantlist using the OLWLG tool? If so, I'll learn how to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrePOR wrote:
Ok, understood, is the best way to give my wantlist using the OLWLG tool? If so, I'll learn how to use it.
Yes. The OLWLG isn't pretty but it is a lot better than preparing your wantslist by hand once you go over a handful of items. Have a look here: How to use the OLWLG (and click on "Hide All Comments" when you opened the page for easier reading).

EDIT: Actually, that geeklist is almost 10 years old. Most of it is still current but instead of sending a geekmail to the moderator (step #9), you go to "Submit your lists here!" and click the button "Submit my Wants".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.