Subject: Full Frontal Board Games: a Weekly Comic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James C
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Life is a pretty fun game. At least it was when I was in elementary school.

Halborn wrote:
The 50 acres may be a bit much, but $160,000 is definitely doable for a very nice sized house, along with a good chunk of land, where we live in North Alabama!

I wholeheartedly support the state of Alabama for the simple reason that they have the best drivers I've ever seen in US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Chapman
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Anyway, how's your sex life?
badge
"She said the same thing about waffles."
mbmbmbmbmb
House prices are almost entirely about where the house is, rather than what it is, yes.

My wife and I bought a three bed house for half the asking price of our 1 bed flat. We just had to move two hours up the road to do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeVoss
United States
flag msg tools
Full Frontal Board Games
badge
I would buy Dominion: Literally a Punch in the Face. Even if it was a half set.
mbmbmbmb

Fortunately I do not suffer from Analysis Paralysis. However, I do suffer from poor decision making.

It's been a few weeks! Every time I think I'm back on schedule life gets in the way. So I won't say that I'm back on schedule this week so I won't jinx it. Also less than a month until Geekway to the West! I'm so excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is exactly the experience every time I try to play a party game with my brother in law. Even in something simple like Telestrations he will back the entire game up and slow it down as he tries to draw whatever perfectly. Have tried to tell him that half the fun is the bad drawings and he just won't accept that and takes forever while he drags the game down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bacher
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Halborn wrote:
This is exactly the experience every time I try to play a party game with my brother in law. Even in something simple like Telestrations he will back the entire game up and slow it down as he tries to draw whatever perfectly. Have tried to tell him that half the fun is the bad drawings and he just won't accept that and takes forever while he drags the game down.

Use the timer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telestrations is awesome.
Telestrations without the timer is pointless. I've heard people play like that and never understood why, it'd be like playing Time's Up without the word limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bbacher wrote:
Use the timer?

dtcarson wrote:
Telestrations is awesome.
Telestrations without the timer is pointless. I've heard people play like that and never understood why, it'd be like playing Time's Up without the word limit.

If it was up to me, we'd use the timer, but the rest of the family thinks it's being mean to put a timer on games and they won't do it, because he gets his panties in a bunch over stuff like that, so they walk on eggshells.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeVoss
United States
flag msg tools
Full Frontal Board Games
badge
I would buy Dominion: Literally a Punch in the Face. Even if it was a half set.
mbmbmbmb

You can play Tiny Towns with your whole posse!

There's no way it's June! It seems like just last week it was April. I had an extremely busy May, but at least it was all fun. I got to travel overseas, visit amusement parks, and play so many new games at Geekway! Now it's time for me to try and get back on comic schedule so here is one about a game I got to play at my favorite convention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.