Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy of this game. While going through the box contents I discovered it's missing one number 5 threat token. Is this a big deal?

There are 6 of all the other threat tokens. Are all of the threat tokens needed during gameplay or will having one less of the #5 be an issue?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
KY
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
I just picked up a copy of this game. While going through the box contents I discovered it's missing one number 5 threat token. Is this a big deal?

There are 6 of all the other threat tokens. Are all of the threat tokens needed during gameplay or will having one less of the #5 be an issue?

Thanks!

I have never used a threat token before. They are just to cross reference a card that's plan to see anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:

I have never used a threat token before. They are just to cross reference a card that's plan to see anyways.

Thanks Dustin! I haven't had a chance to read the rules yet. I just assumed that since they included 36 threat tokens, they were most likely used a lot. I'm surprised you can play without them at all. So I should be fine without one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
KY
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

Thanks Dustin! I haven't had a chance to read the rules yet. I just assumed that since they included 36 threat tokens, they were most likely used a lot. I'm surprised you can play without them at all. So I should be fine without one.

Even if you do play with them, it would have to flop all 5 strength difficulty cards in a 4 player game. Seems unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I confirm, not a big deal at all. Most of the players don't even bother to use these threat trackers anyway...
You already have enough to miss only one, just like Dustin said
Have fun, this is an awesome game cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls