GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,663 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

I am going to do a short series on the additional content for Mythic Battles: Pantheon. These will be short and concise. I am going to explain what is in the box and if you should get it or not.

This set gives you three miniatures: Chimera, Basilisk, and the Teumessian Fox. These miniatures are fantastic and highly detailed. To see how great this is you really need to see my video review. The Chimera is the best looking of the three miniatures and it is really big. This is one impressive mini! The Basilisk is a cool looking snake and it is raised off the base and is very impressive. The Fox is the least striking but also the most detailed of the three. He moves fast around the board and it can be deceptive how dangerous he is.

The expansion comes with a 2 player campaign where your heroes will face off against these monsters. If you want to play solo or 3+, then this might be a set you want to hold off on. All the sets expansions can be mixed and matched. This is one of my favorite sets to play with it and I've really enjoyed it. I love the 2 player campaign that comes with it as I use this mostly as a 2 player game. For me, it works. If you are only buying 1 or 2 expansions, then you may choose this based on your feeling towards these creatures and whether you want a 2 player campaign.

Keeper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.