Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

This series of review will be shorter and not in my usual style. These are smaller reviews and will discuss what I an about these expansions.

This expansion comes with 2 miniatures. Both are on the smaller size with the Sphinx being the larger of the two. The Oedipus mini includes the lack of eyes which is a nice touch. The Sphinx is leaning on a rock ready to pounce, if needed. Both look pretty good, but Oedipus is smaller in size since he is human.

The expansion comes with a 2 player mini campaign that is 3 scenarios. This is nice to have a smaller campaign if you want to play something quicker or in one sitting. This is a really nice addition. Keep in mind, this does include characters that you may not have and come in other expansions that you may not have. This can be remedied by substituting another character you do have, but some people may not like this.

Overall, I like this expansion a lot. While the minis are not as "cool" as some of the other expansions, I do really enjoy this 2 player mini campaign as I normally play two players. If you do not want to play a 2 player campaign, then you may want to look else where but I find this to be a very strong inclusion for my gaming needs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.