Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

This set of reviews are shorter in nature than my normal reviews and in a different format. I am going to explain what comes in the set and how it can be used and who it might be for.

This is a set of four miniatures. The "head" is the biggest and most impressive miniature in the box. You also get three tentacles that will haunt those that wish to fight this monster. This is a very impressive monster miniature when it hits the table.

It has a very cool look at the main head (body?) of the Ketos and the tentacles are spread out. Unique and neat. Excellent design.

This expansion doesn't come with any paperwork on how to use it: you get just the mini. It can be in cooperated into other scenarios where you have the receipt option but what you need is included in the Corinthia expansion. If you are going to get this expansion you need to also get the Corinthia expansion.

Keeper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.