Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

This set of reviews are shorter in nature than my normal reviews and in a different format. I am going to explain what comes in the set and how it can be used and who it might be for.

This expansion gives you 5 heroes. You get Agamemnon, Diomedes, Penthesilea, Ajax, and Paris. I always appreciate having more female characters to control as my daughter always wants to play as the females. These are smaller than some of those giant Monster expansions you can get. These heroes are going to be recognizable to most people/gamers so that is going to give it a cool factor.

You get a small book of scenarios which give you a few more things to play, but these are really fun to add to your campaign when you are going monster hunting.

This is a great edition to your battles. It gives you some humans that have great powers and flexibility to a lot of the maps you will play. If you know these heroes, this isn't a terrible place to start if you are wondering which expansion to get first. It doesn't have the table presence of a lot of the other expansions with those giant monsters.

Keeper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.