Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

This series of expansions are going to be shorter than my normal reviews with a different format. I am going to explain what you get in the box and if you should get it or not. I hope you enjoy this series.

Judges of the Underworld is another expansion that you can add to the core game. You get three miniatures: Aeacus, Minos, and Rhadamanthus. These are three bad guys from the Underworld and stand about the size of the humans. While these are smaller than some of the monsters, I have to admit I really like the models. These guys are bad, ugly, and super stunning to look at. I don't want to meet any of these three guys in a dark alley.

This expansion doesn't come with any extra modes of play; you get just the models and the cards to play. These are fun characters to team up with Hades and take on a board. The theme of these characters are really fun to use in different ways.

Due to the lack of a new campaign or missions, I don't feel this is the first expansion you should get. Instead, this will round out your collection and add more for variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.