United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Chip Theory Games ... I'm a believer!
badge
Hot Air Balloons ... nuff said!
mbmbmbmbmb
dimwittedanimal wrote:
Hey everyone, I just started becoming more active on Board Game Geek!

I started playing solo games as a way to break away from playing video games all the time and because I don’t have a huge dedicated gaming group I can play with. I’d love a badge to show I play solos!

That said, I look forward to becoming a more active user here and hopefully make a few friends along the way. 😊

Side note: switching from iPhone to Android soon, anyone know of a good app to use for BGG? Thanks!

Welcome! Get an avatar while you're at it!

As for app, the official BGG app works well, but it depends on what you are doing with the app. I use BGStats to log plays on information on my plays/games. It is $2.99, but I feel like it is worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler - Dimwittedanimal
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orion328 wrote:
dimwittedanimal wrote:
Hey everyone, I just started becoming more active on Board Game Geek!

I started playing solo games as a way to break away from playing video games all the time and because I don’t have a huge dedicated gaming group I can play with. I’d love a badge to show I play solos!

That said, I look forward to becoming a more active user here and hopefully make a few friends along the way. 😊

Side note: switching from iPhone to Android soon, anyone know of a good app to use for BGG? Thanks!

Welcome! Get an avatar while you're at it!

As for app, the official BGG app works well, but it depends on what you are doing with the app. I use BGStats to log plays on information on my plays/games. It is $2.99, but I feel like it is worth it.

Holy cow! Thank you so much!

Honestly, I would use the app for everything I’d use the website for. I’ll check it out when I get my new phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boardgameg... is the only android app for BGG I know of. I have it. But I mostly just use a browser, since my tablet is pretty big (7 inch). It's unofficial, but gets regular updates. I don't think there is an official BBG app -- if you know of one, do correct me.

And welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler - Dimwittedanimal
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lacreighton wrote:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boardgameg... is the only android app for BGG I know of. I have it. But I mostly just use a browser, since my tablet is pretty big (7 inch). It's unofficial, but gets regular updates. I don't think there is an official BBG app -- if you know of one, do correct me.

And welcome!

I’d use a browser if I had a tablet. I’ll probably use this app. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knob or Nobility - your pick!
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've been a member of this site since 2011, and so far I have managed to save 1.6 gg! Imagine that! A better interest rate than my bank! I only play solo and think a lot about design. I just received my first microbadge and figure another one would be swell. So may I please have a free one? Thank you in advance!

UPDATE:
Thank you everyone for your generosity! I plan on using some of this to payforward/spreadaround so to speak! So, thank you once again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Issam Tejera
Panama
Panama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed!
I love playing solo!! Wait isn't there a microbadge that says exactly that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
badge
Simplify, prioritize,... enjoy! :-D
mbmbmbmbmb

https://boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/36559]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bicho wrote:

I'd be up for this one as well.

EDIT: Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei V
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Guys, i just wanted to share! I long wanted the 1PG badge, but i wanted to “earn” the geek gold in order to get it. And finally i did! Just got my 0.50 gg for a link submission which took me over 8 gg in total, so now i am proudly wearing the 1 love solo badge! Hurray!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  |