4 Posts

Tenkatoitsu» Forums » Rules

Subject: Other questions regarding withdrawal/pursue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Gonzalez
msg tools
mb
Hello, I'm starting a Nagakute battle and I already have a doubt: when the Rally chit is drawn, Regroup units must retreat if they are three or fewer hexes away from an enemy, that's correct, but rule 7.2.3. adds that the opponent can pursue perform a pursuit under rule 6.7.
In rule 6.7. forces to pursue when an enemy unit that was in the ZoC of one of my Attack units withdrew, and to avoid it you can only make a change of order and not pursue and change, if successful, to Defense. But this is not the case I mentioned at the beginning, because the retreating unit was not in the ZoC of an attacking unit, it was 3 hexes away, so I believe that it is not mandatory to pursue, being able to renounce that pursuit. Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As I understand your question If the unit (performing the withdrawal) is not an EZOC of an enemy unit (your case) in attack this enemy unit cannot pursue. (There is no choice for the attacker).

Units in attack that have an enemy unit in an EZOC performing a withdrawal have to pursue (unless changing their order to defence)

Raimondo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is right. The pursuit only occurs if the retreating unit is in a ZoC of a unit in attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Gonzalez
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the answers, that's what I thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.