Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ali Ardekani
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The price for the Deluxe edition is far more expensive than it was in the past. Is it because it's out of print? Or maybe they're not making any more so the Amazon sellers have hiked up the price. Have you guys heard anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
babaali wrote:
The price for the Deluxe edition is far more expensive than it was in the past. Is it because it's out of print? Or maybe they're not making any more so the Amazon sellers have hiked up the price. Have you guys heard anything?
I was never really "in the know". I just assumed that after the ks print run for the Deluxe/collectors/nice/expensive edition, that was it. Namely, that it's been OOP all these years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had a copy on hold with Miniature Market from a few month back and recently got an email that it had been cancelled because it was out of stock and unavailable from their distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Ardekani
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that. Do you think they're going to reprint it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon currently has it listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
Love is YOU
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may also be able to find the accessory pack, with miniatures and a few other upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.