Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm happy to inform you that the first pre-order campaign of Rise of Totalitarianism is now open!

Pre-ordering the game is absolutely free. You simply put your name in a list (and add all required information for payment and shipping, of course).

Only pre-orders in Euro-zone, USA and Canada are accepted. Any order outside Europe or any false order will be refused and erased.

This is a P20 program. That means that shortly after 20 pre-orders* are collected, I will close the pre-order and calculate the final price. 20 is the minimum number of orders required, but I can handle up to 30 pre-orders as maximum number.

As soon the list is complete (min 20 pre-orders), I will calculate the final price and send the PayPal money requests. So, when checking-out the pre-order, be sure you type the email address connected to your PayPal account. Also, fill the telephone number, it's useful for the delivery.

Final price is determined by the number of copies ordered by each single customer. So, "purchase groups" will have some discount to shipping costs.
Remember also that the final price will be affected by the PayPal fees. So, no PayPal fees will be charged to customers that will pay via a bank money transfer.

When all copies are paid, I will send the order to TheGameCrafter, that will send the Order Number to every customer when the game is shipped. This number can be used for any claim or other reason when dealing with TheGameCrafter.

You can find all details here: https://sites.google.com/site/calvinuslab/pre-orders (for all details click on the game logo you'd like to pre-order).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
50% of the minimum required subscriptions is met: 10 over 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm receiving several mails from TheGameCrafter. Many people are still ordering the game directly on TGC instead of pre-ordering it on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/calvinuslab/pre-orders

It's your choice, of course. But if you pre-order the game, then you have a considerable discount... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
85% of the minimum requirements is met: 17 over 20!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Walsh
United States
Rumney
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Hi I just pre-ordered the game. I have been looking forward to it for a long time. I am curious what the actual pre-order price is over the retail price offered elsewhere. In the entire ordering process no actual price is given for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
richardgaming24 wrote:
Hi I just pre-ordered the game. I have been looking forward to it for a long time. I am curious what the actual pre-order price is over the retail price offered elsewhere. In the entire ordering process no actual price is given for the game.

The preorder price is about $85 (play book and shipping costs included) as you can see in the pre-order page by clicking on the game cover.
Instead if you order the game and the play book on TGC, you pay about 10$ more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: we reached the minimum required number 20

I will close the pre-order in late morning of Monday 26th March, Central European time. 10 slots are still available for the pre-order, so hurry up if you are interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rohrer
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered and paid for mine yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, I think that you purchased the game durectly on the TGC website and you didn't subscribe the pre-order, thus with no discount. You missed the red alert disclaimer in the game page and didn't follow the instructions for the pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To all the subscribers: the pre-order is fully paid. I submitted and paid the bulk order to TheGameCrafter on April 4th. The production is now in the pipeline and the estimated shipping date is April 17th. When the game is shipped you will receive a mail notification from TheGameCrafter. The mail will contain the tracking informations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
News update: all games have been shipped on April 16th! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.