GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,250 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: March 2018 european math trade discussion thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

Geeklist for the European Math Trade:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/239033/march-2018-eur...

Deadline for submitting items for trade: Friday, March 23, 2018, 19:00 GMT
Deadline for submitting want lists: Friday, March 30, 2018, 19:00 GMT

Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
on the http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/

try the automated way to transfer your items from previous trades into the current one:

After clicking on the icon, select a previous trade from the dropdown list and press submit. Then you can easily transfer the entries of your choice into the current trade by pressing the corresponding buttons. This will save you a lot of time.

or, you can use this link:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmygames.cgi?listid=2390...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here we are again :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Mononen
Finland
Kerava
flag msg tools
We nostalgically watch "Hocus Pocus"!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping I managed to do everything right. It's my second-ever math trade and the first where I actually used sweeteners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I make a polite request please. I have previously raised this in the U.K. Math Trade threads, so maybe time to raise it here.

Feedback is important, particularly for newer traders. I always give feedback immediately a game is received or I get confirmation that my game has been received safely. A lot of people don't, for whatever reason I don't know.

If you suspect that you may not have your feedback up to date could I ask you, please, to tab Bazaar, tab My Trades and open the number requiring feedback. If there are items where you are happy that the game was received all as promised, please give positive feedback. It will take you less than 1 minute. If any of them are mine be assured that you will get positive feedback within minutes or hours. We are all in this together, so please keep the wheels oiled where you can.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder: phase 1 ends tonight!

(Maybe we could use some more items...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are in step 2.

PLEASE DOUBLECHECK YOUR WANTLISTS BEFORE SUBMITTING. THERE WILL BE NO RERUN to correct mistakes. Getting a trade you do not want can only be a result of an own mistake in a wantlist.

use these 2 methods to doublecheck your wantlists:
a) in step 4, look for highlighted boxes and review them. The algorithm highlights the boxes that thinks you might have checked by mistake.

b) in step 4, click the Summary and review it. It will tell you what you asked for each one of your games. REVIEW IT CAREFULLY PLEASE.

after all of this, do not forget to click the submit link in step 4. A button will appear ("submit my wants"), click this also, and then check that you received a confirmation geekmail. Only then you have concluded the process.

Best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
smithlucas wrote:

I think those kinds of reminders should be given in the geeklist in order to generate more items next time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Badigel wrote:
smithlucas wrote:

I think those kinds of reminders should be given in the geeklist in order to generate more items next time...

I dont't think that there are that few items. There were 1153 items in the last trade (now: 934), considering that there are a couple of smaller MTs running right now as well, I guess 934 is ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
smithlucas wrote:
Badigel wrote:
smithlucas wrote:

I dont't think that there are that few items. There were 1153 items in the last trade (now: 934), considering that there are a couple of smaller MTs running right now as well, I guess 934 is ok.

When was the last one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Badigel wrote:
smithlucas wrote:
Badigel wrote:
smithlucas wrote:

When was the last one?

November 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Mononen
Finland
Kerava
flag msg tools
We nostalgically watch "Hocus Pocus"!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The deadline looms! Be sure to submit your wants today. I know I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
results:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...

PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS YET. WAIT FOR THE FINAL CONFIRMATION TOMORROW!

thank you for participating in the european math trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL!

See you in the next trade in July!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL!

Thank you, Δημητρης!
I can't wait for July! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
Is there somewhere I can subscribe to be informed of when the next European Maths Trade begins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
revgiblet wrote:
Is there somewhere I can subscribe to be informed of when the next European Maths Trade begins?

Sorry. Ignore this. I just saw the comment in the Geeklist about sending Dimitris a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
revgiblet wrote:
revgiblet wrote:

Sorry. Ignore this. I just saw the comment in the Geeklist about sending Dimitris a GM.

The simple way is to check when they are. 3 times a year. I know it is on Marc and November. 3rd one is I think in August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelė
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
March, July, November, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, Adele.
James: I've opted to subscribe to the Math Trade announcement thread - that's another option, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you have been added to the subscribers list. I'll send you a geekmail each time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Frieg
Germany
Gummersbach
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
mbmbmbmbmb
anybody ever traded with chaosman?

I got an Aquasphere from him in the trade Item: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/item/6035078

The outside has quite a lot of shelfwear plus a bump on one corner. But even more he states it as complete (by not naming anyhting missing) and DE/EN but the only rules provided are english and the german ones are missing.

And in the rules for the trade it says:
Wear & tear on the box or the components, missing components or boxes, older editions, any modifications, non-English editions of language dependent games, should be mentioned explicitly and in BOLD.
Sadly he did not follow those...

That is not the way i like to trade. It is the first time in so many trades that something really wasn't up to the usual exspectations.. and he does not reply to my geekmails at all. I feel ignored.

Any idea/help/contact is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL!

Any news on the dates of the next trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any day now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Neves
Portugal
Vila Nova de Poiares
Coimbra
flag msg tools
mb
Mottchen wrote:
anybody ever traded with chaosman?

I got an Aquasphere from him in the trade Item: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/item/6035078

The outside has quite a lot of shelfwear plus a bump on one corner. But even more he states it as complete (by not naming anyhting missing) and DE/EN but the only rules provided are english and the german ones are missing.

And in the rules for the trade it says:
Wear & tear on the box or the components, missing components or boxes, older editions, any modifications, non-English editions of language dependent games, should be mentioned explicitly and in BOLD.
Sadly he did not follow those...

That is not the way i like to trade. It is the first time in so many trades that something really wasn't up to the usual exspectations.. and he does not reply to my geekmails at all. I feel ignored.

Any idea/help/contact is appreciated.

Yeah! Similar problem here... I traded with him 3 times and in all these I had to GM him, asking about the games, and only then he bothered to send them... This last one was a game which he advertised as in "Very Good Condition", but it was far from that!

The box had many problems, the worst of them being a nasty rip in one corner of the lid. I contacted him and he simply ignored the GM for 2 months and only replied after "divine intervention"... and just to put the blame in their nephews that didn't notice the problems before shipping. As for some word (not asked) about a hypothetic compensation, "radio silence"!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.