Subject: Activating a battle plan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Miranda
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn 1: I accumulate 4 points
Turn 2: I get 4 more points = 8, I roll a 9 so I'm back down to 7 accumulated points
Turn 3: I get 4 more points, total 11. I roll a 9 and activate my battle plan.

What happens now? I understand I'm left with 2 command points but cannot use them until turn 4, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel Martinez
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not correct IMO. No command point could be used in a later turn.

Example:
Turn 1 : 4 CP generated, I use 2CP to activate clans, I save 2CP for battle plan.
Turn 2 : 3 CP generated, I use 1, I save 2 (total 5)
Turn 3 : 3 CP generated, I save all of them and try to activate the battle plan : roll 7 instead of 8; the battle is not activated and I lose 1 CP (total 7).
Turn 4 : 5 CP generated, I use 2 to activate clans, I save 3 (total 10).
Turn 5 : 3 CP generated, I use 3 of them to activate clan, and I try to activate my battle plan : roll a 7, success.
Turn 6 : 3 CP generated, all are used to activate clans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Deniaud
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pierre, I think you can use tour spared CP to put clan chit in pull because selection phase is after plan activation.

Lionel, don't you have 4 spared points in turn 2 ? And you roll 8 in turn 3, no ? If you roll 7 and you have 8 spared points, your plan is activated, like in turn 5 when you roll 7 and you have 12 spared points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Miranda
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me rephrase:

When you successfully activate your battle plan, what happens with the remaining CPs?
If I accumulated 11 CPs and roll a 9, what happens to the difference (2 CPs)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Deniaud
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Remaining CP are lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.