Subject: Q: Crystal Song exploration cards [solved] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Uegy
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

the clue card in the PnP of Crystal Song says to exchange one of the Exploration cards with the Crystal Song specific ones. Just to be sure on this:

If a terrain card has 2+ exploration cards attached to it, I`ll still only put 1 random Crystal Song Exploration card there, right? And the location of it is also irrelevant / random.

Starting it with my sister over the weekend and hope this curse is fast enough for us to get through it

Thank you for your help!

Edit: Solved in title

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b c
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Q: Crystal Song exploration cards
That is correct. You put exploration cards on every arrow, ONE of them being a crystal exploration card, never more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Uegy
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: Q: Crystal Song exploration cards
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohammed Al-Mohanna
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
mb
What about if the terrain card have only one available exploration arrow and that direction already has one exploration card (normal). Should I exchange it with Crystal one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mohem wrote:
What about if the terrain card have only one available exploration arrow and that direction already has one exploration card (normal). Should I exchange it with Crystal one?
No. When you put a Terran card with its associated Exploration cards into play, you only add new ones to the free spaces without replacing the existing ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thon foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mohem wrote:

do you mean if a new terrain card points to an existing exploration card, so two terrain point at one exploration card. If this happens i guess you would just have to explore the one that is there already.

The curse is over when all the crystal exploration cards get used up, so if you wanted to end sooner i guess you could replace the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln an der Donau
Niederösterreich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phoenixeux wrote:
mohem wrote:
No. When you put a Terran card with its associated Exploration cards into play, you only add new ones to the free spaces without replacing the existing ones.

OHHHH I have overlooked the "ONE"... thanks for that. I have always attached ALL "special crystal song" exploration tokens on the associated exploration card... that changes everything. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Loscher

California
msg tools
Angie666 wrote:

OHHHH I have overlooked the "ONE"... thanks for that. I have always attached ALL "special crystal song" exploration tokens on the associated exploration card... that changes everything. Thanks!
Crystal Song speedrun? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel balik
Czech Republic
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krangchen wrote:
Angie666 wrote:

Crystal Song speedrun? whistle

same here. I finished two games both in cca 15 minutes.. quick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls