Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pascal Landry
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I really love this game but not all of my relatives are English fluent. I asked if any plans of having the game translated in French was in place and been answered it should be available this spring. Now I saw that other post about not having a German translation. Just wondering if French is still a thing and when it might be available.
Thanks a lot !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that FunForge is doing it as an expansion in French. Please reach out to them to get further info and post it here if you don’t mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zerth
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
It is I.
badge
The blade will not exist if it is taken from me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm this, I have seen it at a board game shop in Lyon, France today. I was even wondering what that small Climate box could be, at first I thought it to be a Conversion Kit, but no, it was the French version, published as an expansion.

There you go, this is what you should be looking for in Canada: https://www.philibertnet.com/fr/funforge/57456-evolution-vf-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom B.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let me add that the online shop in the previous post is known to ship reliably overseas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware that if it is the expansion, you will also need Base Evolution to play. It looks like that is also available on the same site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mush mush
Canada
flag msg tools
I am in the same situation as you.

I reach funforge about it. The french version is already available in Europe. They do not intend to produce the stand-alone version, only the conversion kit/expansion version.

I also reach le Valet d'coeur in Montreal. They don't know when it will be available in their store, but they are already taking name for reservation, so it should arrive soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.