Renato Tavares
Brazil
Goiânia
Goiás
flag msg tools
Playing 'til death!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next month I'll go to Houston. Does anybody knoes where can I find a good boardgame store in Houston?
Thanks

Renato Tavares - Brazil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kel Vaughan
United States
Galveston
Texas
flag msg tools
Houston's a big city, but I would recommend Midnight Comics. They have a pretty good selection and have space to play.

They're over on Westheimer - the west side of Houston.

Kel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who? Me?
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Enigma's Collectibles and games (details at: http://www.enigmagame-tx.com/ -- view in Internet Explorer, doesn't work in Mozilla/Firefox). I've been there only a couple of times but Will and Kass, the owners, are friendly and knowledgeable. There are always at least a few gamers at the tables.

Oh, and just in case anyone wonders, I am not affiliated with them in any way... just someone who has had a good experience at the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nan's Comics and Games has, in my opinion, a better selection than both Midnight Comics and Enigmas. It's also centrally located in Houston, off of Highway 59 and Shepard.

However, if you're looking for gaming space, you're better off with the previous two. Service can be hit or miss as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Bob
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't found it already, you'll want to go over to http://www.houstongamers.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas King
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nan's is an institution. It's easily the gamestore with the most Karma in Texas. Ton's of old stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Tavares
Brazil
Goiânia
Goiás
flag msg tools
Playing 'til death!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the answers!
I wont have time to play, so I'm looking for a place to buy boardgames, only. I'll try these places, thank you again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls