Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Below is a link to our Origins 2018 Watch List. Check it out, thumb your favorites, and let us know if you think there are any titles we have overlooked.

BPPP Origins 2018 Watchlist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt in OH

Blacklick
Ohio
msg tools
badge
Playin' blind man's bluff is a little baby's game
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice list, a few you missed IMHO:

Century: Eastern Wonders - Obligatory, because I loved Spice Road so much last year

Prowler's Passage - J. Alex Kevern + 2 Player Only = No Doubter for me

Finally finding time to get exited about my hometown con. Hope get to a day or two and see everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian L
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely excited for Reef and Century: Eastern Wonders! Emerson Matsuuchi is rather brilliant as far as I'm concerned.

I also really wanna see Too Many Bones: Undertow as they should be getting their production copy mailed to them at the con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Elkins
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been pretty excited to learn more about Escape Plan by Vital Lacerda. I've fallen for his games since planing Lisboa. Deep heavy euros with great art and strong theme. Just reading this game description has me jumping out of my pants with excitement.

Quote:
After a successful bank heist, you and your fellow thieves are laying low and enjoying the good life. Most of the cash has been hidden away, and the rest has been invested in businesses throughout the city. Everything is going according to plan until the police get a breakthrough in their investigation. Accusations are made, fingers are pointed, and after a heated argument, you decide to go your separate ways.

Chaos ensues as the SWAT team is called in and start to close off the city’s exits. Your only choice now is to escape the city before it is completely locked down. But you need a plan — a good route that allows you to leave the city while recovering as much of the money as possible.

Can't wait to see more about the mechanics and art. Will definitely be backing this on KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McCallen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ice Cool 2, Thornwatch, Visitor in Blackwood Grove, Tower of Madness, Steamroller, Roll Player: Monsters & Minions, and Letter Go are the ones not on your lists that we're looking into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt in OH

Blacklick
Ohio
msg tools
badge
Playin' blind man's bluff is a little baby's game
mbmbmbmbmb
verballyinsane wrote:
Definitely excited for Reef and Century: Eastern Wonders! Emerson Matsuuchi is rather brilliant as far as I'm concerned.

I also really wanna see Too Many Bones: Undertow as they should be getting their production copy mailed to them at the con.

Reef looks good, wonder if they'll have the actual game pieces, still the cubes they seem to have demoed at UKGE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls