Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Second Canadian trade of 2018.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Trade Geeklist: Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2018 Edition

Request GeekList: Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2018 Edition - Requests

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Thursday Jun 7th 10:00 PM EDT to Thursday Jun 14th 11:00 PM EDT

Want List Submissions: Thursday Jun 14th 11:00 PM EDT to Sunday Jun 17th 11:00 PM EDT

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of one (1) Gift Certificate entry and one (1) Geek Gold entry per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

Each Gift Certificate recipient is required to pay any and all fees due to BGG. Check out the following link for full info: Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.

8. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

9. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

10. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, Jun 14th, 11:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, Jun 17th, 11:00 PM EDT
%End%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reserved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! I may have been obsessively checking BGG the past few weeks hoping to see a new math trade... Thanks, Ox!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are now live in the OLWLG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kazmaier
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just thinking yesterday how it'd be nice to be in a math trade... lo and behold! Thanks Ox .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Gillis
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks like the submission dates/times in the starting description are wrong. They contradict the dates in #10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see it.

CdnTiger wrote:
It looks like the submission dates/times in the starting description are wrong. They contradict the dates in #10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Dolansky
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you going to post the trade in the Canadian Math Trade announcement thread? I happened to find this, but I'm sure there are many that will only look if they see an announcement. Just a thought . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't planning on doing so. People should be subscribing to the Math Trades Announcement thread to catch wind of all math trades happening.

However, if anyone wishes to post word of this math trade elsewhere, please do so.

dialwand wrote:
Are you going to post the trade in the Canadian Math Trade announcement thread? I happened to find this, but I'm sure there are many that will only look if they see an announcement. Just a thought . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dialwand wrote:

Is there a general Canada announcement thread? I think there may only be one in each of the provinces. I just shared it in the Canada/Alberta thread here: Canadian/Alberta Math Trades Announcements. I can post on the rest of the provinces' threads if that's the case...

Edit: I posted it on all the provinces threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Gillis
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry. I didn’t notice that the first instance includes both start and end dates. Apologies.

Cannibal Ox wrote:
I don't see it.

CdnTiger wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chang
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was thinking about this yesterday too! Just saw the announcement in the Ontario group!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Condotta
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is it possible to remove a game(s) from the OLWLG after they were added to the list as a submission? I got a little click happy after syncing my collenction and I probably should have combined a couple of smaller games into one offering. modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can. Any changes will be reflected in the next re-sync.

goober_357 wrote:
Is it possible to remove a game(s) from the OLWLG after they were added to the list as a submission? I got a little click happy after syncing my collenction and I probably should have combined a couple of smaller games into one offering. modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Final 25-ish hours to get your games in for trade. Will we hit 1000 items?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cavan Cunningham
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to add an RPG item to the list via the OLWLG, but it will only list as a "Board Game"? Any suggestions? Or should I just list it to the Geeklist directly?
Thx
Cavan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Condotta
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:

goober_357 wrote:

So I just delete it from the geek list, correct? I don't have to do any removals/deletions in the OLWLG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never added an RPG item myself, so I don't know if there are any limitations when adding it through the OLWLG. You could just add directly to the geeklist to be sure.

cpcunningham wrote:
I want to add an RPG item to the list via the OLWLG, but it will only list as a "Board Game"? Any suggestions? Or should I just list it to the Geeklist directly?
Thx
Cavan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
goober_357 wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

goober_357 wrote:

So I just delete it from the geek list, correct? I don't have to do any removals/deletions in the OLWLG?

Correct, all through the geeklist. The other part will be automatic with a re-sync.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cavan Cunningham
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I've never added an RPG item myself, so I don't know if there are any limitations when adding it through the OLWLG. You could just add directly to the geeklist to be sure.

Thx. Will do. I noticed that who ever listed the D&D Player's Guide has the "RPG ITEM" listed on the top, so was wondering how since when I follow the steps it has "Boardgame" instead.

*EDIT - In the preview it remains as a Boardgame, but it lists it correctly after you save it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And we're done. Wantlist submission window is now open. Deadline is Sunday night at 11pm EDT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn! I cant believe i missed the chance to list my stuff!!! So much crap going on here it completely slipped my.mind that tonight was the cutoff!

I suppose theres no chance of extending submissions is there?

Or would you consider running a leftivers trade? Cant believe i forgot! My math trade streak comes to an end

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're gonna have to wait for the next trade in a few months.

shooshoo wrote:
Damn! I cant believe i missed the chance to list my stuff!!! So much crap going on here it completely slipped my.mind that tonight was the cutoff!

Or would you consider running a leftivers trade? Cant believe i forgot! My math trade streak comes to an end

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:

You can always look at the results after the math trade, and contact people whose items were not traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Riseborough
Canada
Leduc
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just letting people know ahead of time that I won't be able to ship anything until next weekend. So if you end up getting something from me, don't panic. It is coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.