Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week I got to talk with Richard of a unique and fun gaming podcast, We're Not Wizards. I was apparently in a strange mood and we just went with it. It is very biography heavy, with some strange insights into my experiences and thoughts. We talk a bit about the hobby, but not too much about specific games. Obviously, I discovered this podcast because of it's obvious spiritual connection to Christina, but I stuck around for the irreverent talk, winning personalities, and sexy accents.

https://werenotwizards.podbean.com/e/patrick-kelly-blue-peg-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian L
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just listened to it this morning. I've been listening to Richard for quite a while, he's got a knack for getting people to open up and just kinda have a conversation that I love. It was cool hearing from you in a less-structured podcast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vannoy
United States
Shreve
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was awesome! I really enjoyed listening to the interview. Patrick you really shined. I view you as an open personality on the podcast but this was tenfold. I am looking forward to meeting you at the meetup next week. Thanks for doing it and sharing on social media so that I was able to listen to it. See you next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls