Subject: Trederran Army - Painting question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are there enough Miniatures in the Trederra box to paint two different factions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Bouchard
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nope. Or not really, I suppose. You get a the maximum number of minis you can encounter.

So I guess you could split them, since you wont always fight the maximum number of models, but I personnaly wouldnt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
AdeptusAce wrote:
Are there enough Miniatures in the Trederra box to paint two different factions?

The box comes with six Mutants, six Legionaires, three Grenadiers, and three Commanders. You could mix and match factions by unit or even individual models. However, there are not enough models to do full units in different colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Dverning wrote:
AdeptusAce wrote:

The box comes with six Mutants, six Legionaires, three Grenadiers, and three Commanders. You could mix and match factions by unit or even individual models. However, there are not enough models to do full units in different colors.

Note. It comes with 3 commanders that are meant to be assembled as 3 different kinds of commanders, so even those aren’t really duplicates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.