Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Legends of the Alliance» Forums » General

Subject: My LotA: FoFF Travel Kit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The gaming group was receptive in playing the co-op, so I needed to add one plano box to my storage solution. Anyway, what I need to take with me for the Flight of the Freedom Fighter campaign fits into one bag, and works well for quick setup and finding everything during a session.

Maybe this will give others some ideas.

Core box and RtH box and one larger plano box contains everything I need for LotA:FoFF (in a CoolstuffInc bag from GenCon50).

Boxes have refolded inserts to have a 2/3 compartment and 1/3 compartment. One deckbox holds the deployment cards, another holds the item and supply cards. Tiles and doors are in the RtH box. Rancor, AT-ST, AT-DP, Bantha, and Repulsor Tank in corebox. General Weiss could fit in RtH box, but I can proxy with AT-ST when needed.

The large organizer box holds the imperial affiliation and large figures from mercenaries (and all bounty hunters), a smaller box hold the remaining mercenaries (needed after HotE). Rebel heroes and allies take up one box. (Heroes that are not used in the campaign have been left out, but they would fit.) One box holds the generic tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting! Thanks, Pasi.
How'd you sort tiles in the RtH box? Just a big pile or something more subtle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Herman92 wrote:
How'd you sort tiles in the RtH box? Just a big pile or something more subtle?

The small tiles (1x2 and 2x2) are in the side compartment in three rubber-banded stacks in numerical order, the bigger tiles in semi-ordered in the larger compartment (see pic). Because the FoFF campaign only needs core tiles, I don't need to take tiles from other expansions, but like you see from the pic there is still plenty of space for expansion. I used to have the core tiles and two small plastic organizers in the same box, but now all 3 boxes are in the core box.

I have each tileset in separate ziplock / otherwise plastic bags in another regular-size box (I think HotE to be specific). I can pick any single one I need from there when I need it, or use a bigger bag to take that box as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.