Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Fan of the old BGG layout!Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering cube draft fanMicrobadge: Pale Moon userMicrobadge: I love to pimp my own games!
Just completed my full set of this (found a bunch of stuff at a used bookstore), and noticed there were gaps in the numbering of the scenarios in the rulebooks. Did some research on them and now I'm just missing a couple more.

11 through 16 were published online and are available on BGG here

34 "Goblin Gold" appears to have been published online but is missing. It looks like there should be a link on battleloremaster.com here, but any of the files just redirect to the homepage. It's also not in the official scenario compendium below.

35, 38, 49, 50, 51 are available on BGG here as numbers 1543, 1563, 3464, 3468, 3448

52 and 53 I can't find any info on, not even a scenario name. They might be the official numbers for For Troll and Country and Troll Bridge, but that's just a guess.

54 and 55 are available from Fantasy Flight here

There's also a bunch of files on battleloreadventure.com here, but that would be a lot to dig through.

Any links to scenarios 34, 52, or 53? Or confirmation of what 52 and 53 even are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
Jonathan,

I can help you with these - I have a .pdf file of 34 (Goblin Gold) as well as 54 (A Chance Encounter) and 55 (Ambush).

52 (For Troll & Country) and 53 (Troll Bridge) I could get an old Vassal set up image for you but if I recall those were on a large sized printed map (I think I have that but couldn't scan it).

If someone doesn't show up here with links, let me know and I'll get them to you with email or links to a shared drive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Fan of the old BGG layout!Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering cube draft fanMicrobadge: Pale Moon userMicrobadge: I love to pimp my own games!
Gamer DC wrote:
Jonathan,

I can help you with these - I have a .pdf file of 34 (Goblin Gold) as well as 54 (A Chance Encounter) and 55 (Ambush).

52 (For Troll & Country) and 53 (Troll Bridge) I could get an old Vassal set up image for you but if I recall those were on a large sized printed map (I think I have that but couldn't scan it).

If someone doesn't show up here with links, let me know and I'll get them to you with email or links to a shared drive.
Looks like I typed the wrong number in - I meant that I'm missing 34, 52, and 53. I have 54-55 from FFG. And if you're sure 52 and 53 are For Troll and Country and Troll Bridge then I do have the printed map and would just be missing 34.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
Yes, 52 & 53 are on the large printed map that was part of the Troll expansion.

Let me know if you want the .pdf of 34 (Goblin Gold)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
Gamer DC wrote:
Yes, 52 & 53 are on the large printed map that was part of the Troll expansion.

Let me know if you want the .pdf of 34 (Goblin Gold)
Well then that's the last one I'm missing. A pdf would be great! Might be best to upload it to the file page so it's archived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Geek-mailed you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Williamson
United States
Bloomfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Miniatures GamerMicrobadge: Conan fanMicrobadge: Battlestations fan
Do you need the 3 scenarios printed in Game Trade magazine? I have those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
SmallRealities wrote:
Those would be great as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
SmallRealities wrote:
Which 3 are those Jim?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Williamson
United States
Bloomfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Miniatures GamerMicrobadge: Conan fanMicrobadge: Battlestations fan
Otterburn, August 19, 1388
A Dark Day Indeed, 1373
The Battle of Teba, August 25, 1330

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Cool - I've got those but wanted to be sure I wasn't missing some since I didn't know they were from Game Trade. Thanks Jim!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls