Popular Tags: [View All]
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! I know I don't post on the guild very much, but I wanted to say how great it was to spend time with all the Pegheads who came to Columbus over the past couple of days. Origins is by far my favorite convention that I get to attend, because of how easy it is to meet people and everyone's openness to let a +1 sit down to join in on a game. I was also very happy to put a lot of faces with the names I've seen here or heard on the podcast over the past couple of years. The Mash-up Meet-up was as ridiculous as I hoped it would be and everyone that attended are as equally ridiculous (as the photo booth pictures show - in a good way...).

I hope that everyone has safe travels home, and I look forward to running into you all at various cons or game-groups in the future.

-Richmond
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richmond,

It was a pleasure playing Azul, Raids,and Pioneer Days with you. Look forward to meeting you at another Con!

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was great to meet you, Richmond! It's always nice to be able to put a name to a face, and I had a blast gaming with you last night. Hope to see you again next year. It was also great to meet all of the other Pegheads that I had only heard of. You all far exceeded your reputations. It was also great to hangout with friends as well as making new friends. Shouts out to Michael, Jess, Molly, Rachelle, Indiana, Cheryl, Gregory, Joe, Megan, Paul, Jill, Christian, Jennifer, Naomi, Joana, Jen, and the rest of my Peghead crew. Also, to anyone I just forgot. Sorry, it's been a long day.

Also, thanks to Robb and Christina for throwing a hell of a meetup, and a virtual high five to Patrick and Josh. We missed you guys. It was a great weekend. Now I'm gonna go get some sleep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! It was great to see everyone from PPCon again and to meet new Pegheads! Sorry we didn't get to catch a game together Richmond, but hopefully someday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Hickman
United States
St. Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Gaming Unplugged since... 2016
mbmbmbmbmb
An amazing meetup, amazing con, and some of the best people both in and beyond gaming. Two pegs up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Donohue
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
Kneel puny Doomtrooper before the might of the Ezoghoul!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great meet-up. Wish I hadn't still been recovering from the night before. Damn you Capstone Games and your bourbon!

Loved meeting so many other Pegheads over the course of the convention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Macy Allan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am new to BPPP and Origins was my first Convention and I was a bit shy. Next year, I plan to actually introduce myself to other pegheads.

I had a great time and am looking forward to future encounters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Virnig
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The MashupMeetup was EPIC!! Great venue, great bartenders, great music and great friends on the rooftop overlooking downtown Columbus. Whoever had the idea for the photobooth should get a raise!

After the raffle was over and all the greedy savages cleared out (kidding) then the real party began. Amazing time chatting with Robb & Christina, Brandon and Josh, and all the Brawlers and Pegheads. Like my big extended gamer family. Some crazy uncles but every family has those. I even had a toast with some of the other pegheads in honor of Patrick and Josh. Missed them not being there. I'm not sure the place could have handled the level of shenanigans with all 4 Pegs being there. Did you see that GIANT Jenga on the table? Disaster waiting to happen.

Can't wait for Origins 2019
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nye
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Was my first Origins and the best Con I have been to hands down. The meet-up was amazing and every time I sat down to play games with new people they were always happy to have another. The best part though was the morning after the meet-up. I saw Robb and Christian so I gave a whoop whoop team droop, they could not even work up the energy for two whoops lol. They throw a great party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw them as they were headed to the Stronghold booth on Friday morning... they just shook their head no when I tried to talk to them. Talking would have ended in gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw Robb later that day. He did not look energetic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
timvirnig wrote:
The MashupMeetup was EPIC!! Great venue, great bartenders, great music and great friends on the rooftop overlooking downtown Columbus. Whoever had the idea for the photobooth should get a raise!

After the raffle was over and all the greedy savages cleared out (kidding) then the real party began. Amazing time chatting with Robb & Christina, Brandon and Josh, and all the Brawlers and Pegheads. Like my big extended gamer family. Some crazy uncles but every family has those. I even had a toast with some of the other pegheads in honor of Patrick and Josh. Missed them not being there. I'm not sure the place could have handled the level of shenanigans with all 4 Pegs being there. Did you see that GIANT Jenga on the table? Disaster waiting to happen.

they got one game with that jenga before we had to shut it down. we were so packed in there, someone was going to die!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
also the next day I was dead...so much dancing....it was the dancing right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rookenoble wrote:
also the next day I was dead...so much dancing....it was the dancing right?

Definitely the dancing. Whisky is medicine. Everyone knows that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dziubla
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I, too, don't post much here, but wanted to say thank you all for being your amazing selves. I had a great time and it was great meeting so many of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dziubla wrote:
I, too, don't post much here, but wanted to say thank you all for being your amazing selves. I had a great time and it was great meeting so many of you.

we love you Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dziubla wrote:

Passed your info on to my friend. Hopefully she will get those Munchkin cards sent back to you quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rademaker
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rookenoble wrote:
timvirnig wrote:

they got one game with that jenga before we had to shut it down. we were so packed in there, someone was going to die!

Yeah, but...what an awesome game it was!

Does anyone have footage of the Death Jenga Game posted somewhere? I want all the footages!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls