Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you to check out my wife and I’s new blog/review series. Each new episode will be triggered by either myself losing a pound, or my wife losing an inch. We’ll be covering a variety of games, and we’re excited about getting healthy together and bringing new content hopefully often.

We would love to have people follow us and tell us about your favorite games, your weight loss and health related goals, feedback on the reviews themselves. We’re just happy to be involved in the online board game community and hopefully lose some weight along the way.

Pounds and Inches

Thanks for checking it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost my first pound, and that triggered us writin a review! Check out or review of In a Pickle at our blog 424 and 158: In A Pickle. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan is down another pound, so we are happy to bring another review to everyone! Thanks for checking it out. 423 and 158: Dastardly Dirigibles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skaanimal22 wrote:
Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you to check out my wife and I’s new blog/review series. Each new episode will be triggered by either myself losing a pound, or my wife losing an inch.

So ... a limited series offer, then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamesbook wrote:
skaanimal22 wrote:
Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you to check out my wife and I’s new blog/review series. Each new episode will be triggered by either myself losing a pound, or my wife losing an inch.

Well, I’ve got a lot to lose. So there is no shortage of content coming. Haha! But if I do eventually hit my goal weight, then if people are still interested in our reviews, I’m sure we can come up with a way to keep bringing games to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skaanimal22 wrote:
gamesbook wrote:
skaanimal22 wrote:

Well, I’ve got a lot to lose. So there is no shortage of content coming. Haha! But if I do eventually hit my goal weight, then if people are still interested in our reviews, I’m sure we can come up with a way to keep bringing games to the table.

Hmmm. And if you put on any pounds and inches, then you can start the whole process again!! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve lost 5 pounds so far and so now we get to talk about Photosynthesis! We review it on our blog here [blogpost=wmbVQ2Vf4CY]420 and 158: Photosynthesis [/blogpost]. Thanks for checking us out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have lost a total of 10 pounds so far, so check out our review of Kahuna!

Pounds and Inches: Kahuna

You can find all our reviews as well as hearing us talk more about our weight loss journey at our blog Pounds and Inches.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan is down another pound, which makes him down 15 pounds overall! We celebrate by with a review of 7 Wonders Duel which you can find here. Feel free to follow our blog Pounds and Inches where we talk about our journey towards health and also where you can find all of our reviews in one spot.
Thanks, and hope to be back soon with another review!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took some work, but I lost some more weight and now am down 20 pounds overall! We celebrate by having our daughter join us for a review of Master Fox here at our blogpost here.

You can find all of our reviews in one place at our blog at Pounds and Inches, where we talk about our struggles and triumphs with health and weight loss.

Thanks, and we hope to be bringing you another episode soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We’re back and with a slightly different format! Ryan is down 37 pounds from where he started, and Bethany has lost several inches! Check out our blog at Pounds and Inches to see what we’re up to. And subscribe to see all our latest reviews and to follow along on our quest towards health!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I’m down 40 pounds, so we made some new episodes. Check out our blog Pounds and Inches and you can find our latest review of Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure at Clank! Review by Pounds and Inches. Check us out and let us know any health goals you may have as well! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Neumeyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m super excited to be down 50 pounds from the start! We celebrate by reviewing Escape: The Curse of the Temple on our blog, Pounds and Inches! You can find it at Pounds and Inches reviews Escape!. I hope you’ll check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.